What's new

Question What type of buffs catwoman need to become better?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
Well NeatherreAlm is not buffing catwoman because the game is complete. so I would like to hear what the catwoman community have to say on what buffs she really needs to make her a better character and be fair against the rest of the cast because I don't see it.

I for one want

Mobility buff
B2 has less recovery time so it can connect into a b3
Her whip need to be a mid
Her catstance whip need to be a hard knock down and plus 6 to replace that block infinite that catwoman has before she was nerf
Her trip whip need to be a 21 on start up instead of a 27.
Her evade cancels into attacks instead of using her traits to cancels.
F1 start frame be 15 instead of 16

So any more ideas?

Yoaks

A spaceman
Definitely walkspeed and a better forward dash. I don't play CW but I know from watching matches that she needs a good dash and walkspeed.

Ra Helios

Catwoman is Top 5 according to this community
According to this community if you make it to top 8 you are considered to be the best in the world with that character. According to the online community that is BS. But I disagree. she can be top 10. Which I have been saying a long time now

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
I've said Catwoman should be able to MB Cat Dash right away for a while, like Doomsday. She gets NOTHING in terms of chip damage, so her only means of doing anything at all is landing a combo.

I agree that her straight whip should be a mid, and maybe a little faster so it can be used a bit better as a poke.

I'd also enjoy having a F3 or B3 that was plus on block, but since her B3 is so good already, I'd take a frame advantage buff on her F3 alone.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
You just say that because you don't give a damn about wake-ups with your OP oki game -_-
I don't even need the OP oki to mess with her on wake-up. IMO she should at least have her somewhat-uppercut option (up whip) and cat dash to have at least some wake-up invuln to them.

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
According to this community if you make it to top 8 you are considered to be the best in the world with that character. According to the online community that is BS.
Dude, how ELSE do you want to measure whether someone is the best with a character? Constant local wins and 2nds, combined with top 8 at a regional, top 8 at a major, and then 2nd at the biggest major we've had. How does that not qualify someone for "best with character"?

As for buffs, I want a MB Whip that's a quick double hit. To give her some kind of space control armor breaking tool. She already needs meter bad, so spending it would be a big deal for a 12% whip attack. But it would let her keep characters like Bane at a distance with some kind of option.

KC H0oKsw0rds

iK A B A L
That is a great buff. Mb dash right away is a brilliant idea. catwoman should really have this
Lol guys stop being greedy. Her mbCD is not insta-mb by design. If you had insta-mb all our dash whiff combos would be nearly impossible to do. And we would lose the homing properties of it as well like when your opponent tries to nj wake up trait and you mb CD and it hits from behind. You guys just wanna be able to blow through projectiles like kabal. Use spacing.
Decent buffs would be whip leave high but make faster start up so we can actually zone somewhat and make either claws or dash full inv. wakeup

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Dude, how ELSE do you want to measure whether someone is the best with a character? Constant local wins and 2nds, combined with top 8 at a regional, top 8 at a major, and then 2nd at the biggest major we've had. How does that not qualify someone for "best with character"?

As for buffs, I want a MB Whip that's a quick double hit. To give her some kind of space control armor breaking tool. She already needs meter bad, so spending it would be a big deal for a 12% whip attack. But it would let her keep characters like Bane at a distance with some kind of option.
What Bane will be using armor from that distance, though?

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
This character just made it into grand finals at a major and you want her to be buffed. The Catwoman community is despicable. Try using Killer Frost a character that is actually bad then cry for buffs

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Replace the current trait with the following.

- Catwoman forces a cat to appear behind the opponent that follows him/her for four seconds. Tapping 4 causes the cat to scratch while tapping d+4 causes the cat to bite, which leads to full combos.

:DOGE

Ra Helios

That's true but just say best character tournament wise. Be more specific instead of attacking people with the best in the world or best in America. Make it best tournament wise.

You can make Bain respect catwoman by holding b3 on a hard knockdown so he won't have to wake up so Bain will have to respect that so if catwoman do a hkd again you can follow it up with a 50/50 Bain to me is always been a 5/5 Mu.

That is a good idea.

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
@Ra Helios b3 after b2 is already possible but its hard.

My Buffs would be.
Trait is 28%, unclashable and BREAK ARMOR.
Less recovery on catstance up cancels.
MB cat claws come out on block and are plus and does 5-6% chip
Low whip is -10

Status
Not open for further replies.