What's new

What type of “ality” would you like to come back for MK 11?

Yo Scars good fighting you the other day, I played some commando Kano against your cyrax on ranked

Sent from my iPhone using Test Your Might

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Rage quits should trigger Hara Kiri's instead of just head exploding quitalities.
THIS! Not only will it make you less mad when ppl rage quite, but also more satisfying :)

Take away Faction Kills. Those were WHACK!

Fatalities need to be more gruesome! More bloody. More OUTRAGEOUS than ever! Have 1 fatality be unlocked for each character, then figure out the rest like the oldschool days. Once discovered, it would be highlighted in the move list.

Brutalities was probably the best part of MKX that they implemented. Keep em, but also add more to the mix.

Cursa

Counterpoke with armoured DB2 at all times.
Old style brutalities would get old fast. What's so great about a super fast auto combo then a body explosion?
If you're talking about the lame ones like grab brutalities and shit then you're right.

They need more ones like Sorcerer Quan Chi's "Touch of Death" brutality but maybe like 1% easier to pull off.

I think they should do away with the 'being able to continue your combo after you've won' sort of thing to just fish for brutalities. Like wow, you did a standard Kung Lao BnB and ended in a grab.

That was pretty sick, dude!

Aramonde

Noob
If you're talking about the lame ones like grab brutalities and shit then you're right.

They need more ones like Sorcerer Quan Chi's "Touch of Death" brutality but maybe like 1% easier to pull off.

I think they should do away with the 'being able to continue your combo after you've won' sort of thing to just fish for brutalities. Like wow, you did a standard Kung Lao BnB and ended in a grab.

That was pretty sick, dude!
No im talking about the MK3 style brutalities, for some reason people want those.

I don't mind easy brutalities like grab ones. The only people i've seen pull off sorcerers brutality in a match are Ketchup & Dink. If you make them all that hard and get rid of being able to combo after death then you'll rarely see brutalities and i wouldn't want that.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Every ality back, was thinking maybe an overkillality but that's pretty much MK's fatalities normally lol. I just hope they don't bring back babalities or friendships. Maybe a humiliality where they pull the guys or girls pants down, then pokes them in the eyes or something as they fall over? Or perhaps break the guys kneecaps then pee on them Shogun style(a movie reference) lol I dont know I can see something a little silly but not as silly as babalities or friendships since they've already been done.

Last edited:

Cursa

Counterpoke with armoured DB2 at all times.
I don't mind easy brutalities like grab ones. The only people i've seen pull off sorcerers brutality in a match are Ketchup & Dink. If you make them all that hard and get rid of being able to combo after death then you'll rarely see brutalities and i wouldn't want that.
Yea that's why I said "Make em easier", but keep at least some of them at that difficulty.

Ending a combo AFTER you've already beaten the opponent in a grab without having to do ANY prerequisites throughout the match just makes it seem worthless.

For me, I like the brutalities where you properly outplay your opponent. If you get brutal'd you got played like a fiddle. Sorcerer Quan's brutal was more "You got played like a orchestra conducted by Mozart"