What's new

What special move are you afraid of?

What special move are you afraid of?

• Total voters
Rockzilla220 said:
DatBoyMook said:
31? What kombo are YOU doing midscreen? Most kabal pros are starting with a HP then HK LK HP HP DOWN+HP JK Air Fireball which is 39% I think. Very easy to pull off.
Pshh. Pros like me add the aahp inbetween the end of the popup and the jk afb :wink:
see what I mean, you have be more than an average player to get over 35% with a kabal midscreen. but with human smoke an unskilled player can easily pull off a 47%+ combo.

I Only Play MK Games said:
Reptile's Force Balls
I dont see why unless the person with rep was damn good. His forceballs come out so slow which gives you easily enough time to jump over them and JP Aurotcombo then proceed with whoever you have.

Houzi

Noob
I vote Kabals spin only because I'm most afraid of it as in, If someone does it and I let go of block, you'd need damn fast reactions to block or else you'll get spun into confusion. But with everyone elses moves, they're easier to read when people will do those things. Same with Kabal, just not as easily readable.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Robot Smoke's Spear...especially online. This applies to Scorpion in MKII as well.

Noob
Gotta go Ermac TKS. I play H. Smoke enough to know alot of times to expect the Spear in regular gameplay, plus you can't really fear a spear when it's involved in a combo b/c it's just part of a combo.

Though you can predict and avoid the TKS, it just seems that's my achilles heel, I get caught with them at the most inopportune times and any good Ermac player will easily pull 45%+ off of that.

I would vote for invisibility if it was on here, people who play me often know that story (especially abc). As far as what's on the list, I'll go with the ninja teleport punch. This move causes many characters, especially reptile users, to make major adjustments on-the-fly. Most of the time it's not the move itself, but what comes after it.

HAYRON

Noob
It really depends on the skill of your opponent. If you are playing against an opponent who can do Kabal's spin in any situation (i.e. crouched, on landing, on jumping/crossover opponents, etc...), you match will be a nightmare.

Kano's CannonBalls are also wicked fast and can quickly ruin a match for you if you don't keep your distance and scout them properly.

Ninja

Banned
mrkasumi said:
I Only Play MK Games said:
Reptile's Force Balls
I dont see why unless the person with rep was damn good. His forceballs come out so slow which gives you easily enough time to jump over them and JP Aurotcombo then proceed with whoever you have.
Reptile's Forceballs can set up for a infinite combo on YOU

Kabal's Spin cannot

:)

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
i just try and stay the hell out of nightwolf's way as much as possible midscreen fake ducking, so i dont worry about the dash or his combos that much. i know h. smokes spear can lead to easy high damage juggles but kabal's spin is MUCH easier to time than a spear...hell it's basically the reason why he's the top of the tier (h. smoke respectably no. 2)

l SuGaR l said:
Ermac's TKS. I hate dominating a match and then someone get a lucky TKS and win.
TKS = lucky? What!? More like: Sugar gets owned by back, down, back, HK! :lol:

But the special move I hate the most is cSubs Ground freeze. I just like to turtle and this makes me a rabbit.

Derek

Noob
Phoenix said:
l SuGaR l said:
Ermac's TKS. I hate dominating a match and then someone get a lucky TKS and win.

But the special move I hate the most is cSubs Ground freeze. I just like to turtle and this makes me a rabbit.
Shang Tsung wins...against your KABAL :lol:

l SuGaR l said:
Phoenix said:
l SuGaR l said:

Shang Tsung wins...against your KABAL :lol:
No that was laggy duh :roll: Best excuse for online rapage?