What's new

What special move are you afraid of?

What special move are you afraid of?

• Total voters

Houzi

Noob
Moody334 said:
Haha, nobody is afraid of Stryker's riot gun.

I'm afraid of Strykers Riot Gun when fighting someone good. Because that gives good set up for Strykers long ass combo that Sheisse does to me and I just get raped hard.

HAYRON said:
Kano's CannonBalls are also wicked fast and can quickly ruin a match for you if you don't keep your distance and scout them properly.
So damn true. Reminded me the other day when I got raped by almost nothing but run jabs and cannonballs!!

Tim Static

Adminerator
mrkasumi said:
HAYRON said:
Kano's CannonBalls are also wicked fast and can quickly ruin a match for you if you don't keep your distance and scout them properly.
So damn true. Reminded me the other day when I got raped by almost nothing but run jabs and cannonballs!!
Kano rules. Thats why he is #4 on the ol' Tier List. :wink:

mrkasumi said:
HAYRON said:
Thats the only thing I do with Kano :lol:

It used to be Ermac's slam, but i just ignored it and used Shang Tsung's fireball for defense. You forgot to add Sheeva's Teleport slam and Mid slam they are both expected *well the full screen teleport slam is the other not so much*. But I know a way you can easily defeat it, jus tlike MK2 Kintaro, just use Kitana by moving back and doing the fan lift.

Dark_Rob

Noob
Kabals spin. I dont get hit by it as much as I used to and Im getting pretty good at punishing it, but it really dominates how you play against Kabal. I turtle,turtle,turtle and try to bait out the spin so I can get the punish.

Honerable mentions
Reptiles forceballs.(Sets up the volleys/infinite)
Ermacs TKS.(Hard to see coming, and leads to big damage,sometimes total damage)
classic Subs ground freeze. (Grrrrrrr, just Grrrrrrrrr)

Tim Static

Adminerator
classic Subs ground freeze. (Grrrrrrr, just Grrrrrrrrr)
lmao that was funny.

i posted in this thread before but i think this is still the same (which is terrible)

USub's Ice Clones (i jump into them likes its meant to do so)

Ermac's TKS (i cant even explain it)

Kabal's spin (its a broken move, thats my excuse and i'm stickin to it)

Kitana's flying punch thingy (hey let me jump up in the air so it can hit me, ok?)

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
#1 - Kabal spin. It makes you have to play like a bitch to win.

#2 - Robohomo spear. Comes out in 6-7 frames depending on who has frame advantage that round. Same as kabal's spin, it makes you play in block stun 90% of the time and gives him free invis bullshit.

Everything else is just meh