What's new

What special move are you afraid of?

What special move are you afraid of?

• Total voters
i dont think Kabals spin should be feared. I think it's easy to scout. what should really be feared is Human smokes spear or robo smokes spear, because they both can turn into 45% or more damage combos.

KeanBurke said:
i dont think Kabals spin should be feared. I think it's easy to scout. what should really be feared is Human smokes spear or robo smokes spear, because they both can turn into 45% or more damage combos.
So can Kabal's spin.

Trenia

Noob
I don't think it's up there, but scorpon/h. smoke/ermac's tele punch is the worst for me. I never can do projectiles and I'm forced attack.

Matt7770 said:
KeanBurke said:
So can Kabal's spin.
you can only get high damage combos in the corner off the spins , mid screen you can only get about 31 percent. with human smoke you can end the match with two simple combos.

31? What kombo are YOU doing midscreen? Most kabal pros are starting with a HP then HK LK HP HP DOWN+HP JK Air Fireball which is 39% I think. Very easy to pull off.

A well timed Shang Tsung fireball against Kabals, Nightwolfs(or damn near anyone). Stops Kabal's spin, stops Nightwolfs rushdowns, plus you can't fucking tell if he's going to do a single, double or a triple.

QuiGonZel said:
A well timed Shang Tsung fireball against Kabals, Nightwolfs(or damn near anyone). Stops Kabal's spin, stops Nightwolfs rushdowns, plus you can't fucking tell if he's going to do a single, double or a triple.
True. Then you could also add the GE to the end of that for jumpy opponents, morph, and punish them :twisted: Too bad I cant pull that off. :evil:

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Kung's Spin for me, I play against enough KL players who can easily pull out an inf with him and Kabal's spin is becoming easier to bait amongst the general player base.

Kabal can get aaHP, JK, AFB after his pop up with a starter on anyone he would even slightly need it against, so you've got 42 or 44% depending what's available, but H Smoke's ability to deliver +50% off a knee lift or spear is important. That's one less combo or set up required to win, Kabal just has a much easier time with the set ups.

KeanBurke said:
Matt7770 said:
KeanBurke said:
So can Kabal's spin.
you can only get high damage combos in the corner off the spins , mid screen you can only get about 31 percent. with human smoke you can end the match with two simple combos.
Or you can do JP starter, full autocombo, run in aaHP, JK, AFB for 42% damage.. Good luck getting it off on half the cast of characters.. Seems to work best on Jax and Male Ninjas...

Shock said:
Kung's Spin for me, I play against enough KL players who can easily pull out an inf with him and Kabal's spin is becoming easier to bait amongst the general player base.

Kabal can get aaHP, JK, AFB after his pop up with a starter on anyone he would even slightly need it against, so you've got 42 or 44% depending what's available, but H Smoke's ability to deliver +50% off a knee lift or spear is important. That's one less combo or set up required to win, Kabal just has a much easier time with the set ups.
err.. Oops.
Didn't see a second page..
Well, at least I gave moderate advice about it lol.

PunXBL

Noob
Kabal's spin. Psychic spinners really piss me off. That thing has insane startup, I can't runjab Kabal because his spin comes out before my punch!

DatBoyMook said:
31? What kombo are YOU doing midscreen? Most kabal pros are starting with a HP then HK LK HP HP DOWN+HP JK Air Fireball which is 39% I think. Very easy to pull off.
Pshh. Pros like me add the aahp inbetween the end of the popup and the jk afb :wink:

BustaUppa

Westbury Nathan's 4 Life
If the kneelift counted as a special move, I'd vote for it. I'm always taking knees in the head as soon as I let go of block! Or I try something else and that damn knee just plows right through it.

Dredre10 said:
Man for me its that MF Nightwolf's dash
Same. It always seems like this move leaves my character momentarily unable to move even though I can poke with LK on the ground. The same happens against Kano's pop up.