What's new

What Skins Packs are you hoping to see in MK11?

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
For Scorpion

For Skarlet

I've been wanting NRS to add this costume back in MK9, but i sure hope they give it to her in MK11 even if she might not end up having her old moveset, i always wanted to try this costume outside of Vita.

Blade4693

VIVIVI
Just some classic stuff. Like classic Shao Kahn, MK1 Shang Tsung, MK2 ninja outfits for Scorp/Sub/Noob. I honestly think Kitana would look great in her UMK3 outfit in this game. Obviously won't happen but a MK2 skin for Skarlet would be a fun throwback to the rumor about her back in the day.

MK9-style outfits for the female characters. I think they would be beneficial in the long run, from all the complaints that the women are too covered up. Besides, I want some skin exposure in the female ninjas again, which they've always done.

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
I honestly don't want more "klassic" costume packs. We had them in MK9 and MKX, so I'd rather the costumes we get in MK11 are all new or updated 3D era costumes.

I honestly don't want more "klassic" costume packs. We had them in MK9 and MKX, so I'd rather the costumes we get in MK11 are all new or updated 3D era costumes.
I essentially feel the same way with the exception of a classic Shao Khan and maybe mk2 Shang tsung I want an updated version of the guardian of earthrealm Johnny cage and Liu Kang from their mk9 ending I've been dying to go to town on raiden with versions of two main characters empowered by the elder gods