What's new

What skins / gear are you so thirsty for that you'll pay on the get-go to own and won't grind to earn?

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
For me, Young shirtless Cage - he's a thousand times better than the aged Cage.

And maybe a skin / mask or two for Noob. Everything else, I'm willing to grind for.

Oh, and … if it EVER gets released for the game … Sub-Zero's Deception outfit.

Scyther

Mortal Kombat-phile
Probably none. I'll probably just grind and see what I get when I get it.

Of course, if there's something I really want down the road, I might put some cash down for it.

The only ones that can benefit my YouTube(so far just Jade and Baraka I already drew most of the story)...I’m going to make it back anyway

I’ll grind for the ones I wont need right away

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
None, as I don't mind grinding for cool outfits an such.

Then again, if I don't get an alternate to sub zero's nun hat right away, I may have to. lol

666 I HazeOner

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.
Costumes and other unlockables should be tied to your rank or currency you earn while playing regular games. I'm tired of this modifier tower bullshit just so you can unlock a piece of costume.

Can someone confirm that the crypt is random or not? It would suck really hard if you open boxes with some hard earned ingame currency and your lootprize is another dumb modifier...

drewrman

There is no knowledge that is not power.
i'm annoyed that nrs are pushing the exclusive skins nonsense again - kold war skarlet, pirate kano, and of course the kollector's edition's gold demon scorpion. :mad:

Lun

proud TERF!
NONE. Let me repeat: NONE.
I know a lot of people will not resist and buy those skins anyway, which means that NetherRealms Software will slowly become like Capcom. But I sure don't want to be one of those who contributes to that.

They're testing the waters, and people are of course falling for it consciously and with no remorse.....

we are literally talking about extra content it doesnt have anything to do with the “full price game” wtf let people buy their characters outfits without making them look like they are collaborating with an evil system
it's not that big of the deal get over it.
microtransations for cosmetics that dont affect the gameplay are a thing in the game industry for quit a while already