What's new

What Should Be The Final Game To Close Out EVO 2019?

What should be the FINAL game to close out EVO 2019?

• BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle

• Tekken 7

• Street Fighter V

• Smash Ultimate

Results are only viewable after voting.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
We all know EVO always had Capcom close out EVO with Street Fighter titles but this year could be different. Mr Wiz conducted a poll on Twitter asking what everybody think which game should be the final game on Sunday's main stage.
So I wanted to do the same thing here and ask TYM. Sadly, MK11 will close out on Saturday but with the choices we have, what game do you think deserves that spot and why ?Question mark?

You can only vote ONCE and cannot change your vote. So choose carefully.

Let's have a discussion :)

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Tekken is king right now. No other modern game comes close to how exciting and impressive top level play is.
Tekken 7 for sure but SC6 actually comes close when it comes to hype Top 8s. The only difference is Tekken has a bigger fanbase, popularity, scene, and Godlike announcers to make it that much more better than its predecessors.

idc because i watch most matches later on yt, but if this is a popularity poll i have to go with sf5 close ahead of tekken 7. both games have great variety and depth. i know sf5 is perceived as the "casual" game but i think a lot of people just dismiss the depth the game has. bb crosstag can go to hell. now THATS a dumbed down version of a once deep series. smash ultimate is cool but i can't relate too much because the online is unplayable. i would rather have melee lol. i wasn't feeling like melee got stale. to me it was still hype.

DrFolmer

AKA Uncle Kano
Tekken is bae. I just wish the Tekken that the pros were playing was the same I was experiencing online. That shit is 3D MKX lul

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian
I agree that Tekken is the more interesting game, but Smash always sets things back by at least 2-3 hours. Let them go last, and if 2 jerks want to sit there for a full 5 minutes doing nothing like last year, it won't affect literally everything else

haketh

Noob
If you love Tekken you don’t want it to be the ME lol, pretty much everyone going to EVO wants Smash to get it because it saves everyone a headache scheduling wise. Even players likely to make Top 8 don’t want T7 to be the ME lmao.

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
I voted Tekken 7 since its hype af but I think Smash would also be cool. We need one of them last so everyone stays there through all of them that way every title gets a bigger following.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Apparently final times for each game has been set OFFICIALLY EXCEPT the Sunday games are all set to 10am because the final decision hasn't been made yet which I think its interesting. Probably wont make that decision until next week.