What's new

What separates good deadshot from great one

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
i wish you were on Ps4.

the difference is your ability to put bullets where your opponent least expects bullets to be.

Bullet Jutsu.
Trademark that hit.
3:07am, July 30'th, 2017.

#BulletsAreLife
I am on PS4. Adaptation = putting bullets where enemy doesn't think they will be. Among other things of course.

Pewpew

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I am on PS4. Adaptation = putting bullets where enemy doesn't think they will be. Among other things of course.

Pewpew
we must fight. i saw your tag and thought you were only on Steam.
i am so ready for battle. i need to befriend the few good men/women left in this realm.
so let me present you the offer of an alliance of bullets.

It'll be the first ever session of Jutsu Club.
Bullet Jutsu.

#BulletJutsu

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
we must fight. i saw your tag and thought you were only on Steam.
i am so ready for battle. i need to befriend the few good men/women left in this realm.
so let me present you the offer of an alliance of bullets.

It'll be the first ever session of Jutsu Club.
Bullet Jutsu.

#BulletJutsu

I'm down. I'm extremely terrible at this game, just FYI. Hit me up whenever and if in not stuck doing something else, I'll get on Canary and scream really loud in your face.

This is a good question that i personally have but in a more general way. What separates a good player and a great player overall. Ive played against really good players all of the time and ive played against really great players as well and I have a hard time determining what exactly is the difference besides results.
For example, if you watched a player like sonic fox play you'd hardly see the difference between him and other top players however sonic fox is regarded hands down as the best player and he has the results to prove it.