What's new

What Quality of Life additions would you like?

Heartwire

Awesomesauce
Just wondering what quality of life things people would like added.

I personally have come across some mild annoyances which I believe would be nice if changed.

It mainly comes down to loot for me, with the amount of Mother boxes you actually get and buy these things would help. (I'm close to a 1000 opened now and that's starting on last Thursday).
And I spend an hour if not more everyday just buying Mother boxes, regenerating and selling gear, buying more Mother boxes, regenerating, selling, and repeat till I'm out of currency.
Anyway here are some things i'd like to see.

-Ability to open multiple Mother boxes at once (displaying a list of items at the end or several pages of items displayed normally).

-Buying more than 1 Mother box at a time (Having to buy boxes one by one can get time consuming if you spend lets say 200k on silver boxes).

-Ability to equip said loot after opening the boxes and not just preview them. (We can do this already when obtaining gear after a match)

-Ability to directly sell loot after opening a box. (Marking and selling)

-Move the Regeneration menu to Character Customization instead (It's currently located at Brother Eye's Vault)

These are just some quality of life things i'd like to see, nothing regarding the "issues/annoyances" breaks my emergence.
What about you guys?

Last edited:

wsj515

This is my billionth life cycle.
Gear UI in general is really bad. Why do I have to exit a character's load out customization and go into inventory in order to sell things? Why do I have to leave character customization and go to a totally different area of the menu, the decode mother boxes area, to regenerate gear, change their appearance, etc.? This is all stuff that should be done right in the load out customization section.

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
I want a reset position menu option in practice. I dont use a ps4 pad and there is a much stronger assumption you are in this game than mkx. For now I have to use a human dummy that had a ps4 pad to reset.

I agree with the menu UI. The lack of an "open all" option for motherboxes makes opening them a chore after a session in the multiverse. And the fact that the regen, equip, and sell menus are all on different tabs is just stupid.

VSC_Supreme

TYM's #1 L taker.
I want a reset position menu option in practice. I dont use a ps4 pad and there is a much stronger assumption you are in this game than mkx. For now I have to use a human dummy that had a ps4 pad to reset.
I'm not 100% sure what you mean, but if you go to into extras > gameplay options and change pause to delayed pause, You should be able to reset position using the pause button twice. I tested this on my FC4 and it worked just fine.

On the thread's topic i agree with all the gear QoL improvements. I have a few issues as well, why is AI battles in multiplayer? and why do i have to set my AI's loadout seperate to my regular loadouts? (my guess is because you can set points on how the AI plays.)

I'm really bothered by regenerating and converting gear as well as selling and especially sacrificing. If i have 5 gear pieces i want to sell i have to remember the name rather than selling it from the loadout, which makes managing what gear i want based on appearance as opposed to stats and rarity a larger pain than it should be.

Bleu231

Tohan playing shotgun
The ability to start a Guild Group Battle with 2 people instead of having to have 3.

I would also like to have a little chat window for my Guild when I'm elsewhere in the main menu (Like when you're customizing your character, for example).

*Maybe* being able to use AI Loadouts in long Guild Towers (18 fights), that would be nice.

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
I'm not 100% sure what you mean, but if you go to into extras > gameplay options and change pause to delayed pause, You should be able to reset position using the pause button twice. I tested this on my FC4 and it worked just fine.

On the thread's topic i agree with all the gear QoL improvements. I have a few issues as well, why is AI battles in multiplayer? and why do i have to set my AI's loadout seperate to my regular loadouts? (my guess is because you can set points on how the AI plays.)

I'm really bothered by regenerating and converting gear as well as selling and especially sacrificing. If i have 5 gear pieces i want to sell i have to remember the name rather than selling it from the loadout, which makes managing what gear i want based on appearance as opposed to stats and rarity a larger pain than it should be.
That sounds perfect. I would never have known. Going to try it right after work. Thank you.

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
I do rescind my request for a reset position menu item since the delayed pause thing works out pretty well.

Now I am wondering if there is a way to sell gear while you are looking at it. I don't care that it would take longer than bulk selling via the inventory grid. My logic for keeping or selling a piece of gear is 99% appearance and you can't see what you are selling.

I end up having to enter customize and writing down what I want to sell by name, and then try to find it in the inventory grid. It takes forever, and I'm super worried I'm going to sell something I don't want to sell because I can't really see what I'm doing. The equip tag helps, but Just because something isn't equipped doesn't mean I don't want to keep it (especially since my main character suffers from a missing loadout bug.)

I'm super annoyed by this, but don't see any way provided to sell around the visuals. My inventory is filling up, and I have over a hundred unopened mother boxes I wouldn't know what to do with the contents of. Granted, the bulk of which are bronze and probably aren't worth opening at this point, but I got a lot of stuff and what I want is hard to separate from what I don't.

If I'm over looking it, I would appreciate a pointer. If it just can't be done then I'm saying that's kind of lame.

In general, it feels like the management options for dealing with all the gear you end up with could use some help. If I was doing it by stats, then I would probably want filtering options to help figure out what is junk and what is worth keeping. Or maybe just be able to mark stuff as no-sale so if I figure out I really like something I can't accidentally sell it while trying to take out the trash.

I agree with all of these suggestions.

There are 2 things I'd really like added.

1. To have an option to not have gear stats applied BUT the extra moves are. I play my mate, we don't always have full Epic gear for a character we're playing as but would like to use the extra moves. It means stats are fair but we still have the moves.

2. To be able to lock gear you want to keep. So as not to accidently sell something, and not have to check each time what gear is before selling.