What's new

What pleases you the most when using Kano?

Spirit Guide

Friend Gang
Sniping people out of the air with knives and then kanoballing them for a 2-hit 20% combo.

Completing the B1-1-2, d, 2-1-2, d, 2-1-2, d, upball for 36% midscreen because...I do drop it sometimes!

snatching people up in the x-ray at the very end of round 2 when they only have 38-41% health left turning into an unbreakable death!

low starter stepping in

Derptile

RIP Ex Smash
I LOL'd! :)

I love smashing jumpers with him, Seriously! I also love F12~Choke, B2,3~Choke, Air-jump~Choke and EX-Choke. Mace loves choking bitches.
I remember I took a whole day thinking of each character in the game, then I came to Kano. He is the most useless, overlooked, and shit on character in this game.

A hairy Australian terrorist, with a lazer eye, that sells RPGs to a Emperor of a different dimension. And his fighting technique consists of flying around as a ball, throwing knives, and choking bitches.

He does like no damage, his footsies are shit, his overhead is 23 frames and looses to Shang Tsung's uppercut. He has a 17 frame low that a kenshi could see coming. He's been nerfed to death, and his one decent move is almost useless in the current metagame. Not to mention he loses to almost everyone.

But I still love him.

villainous monk

Terrible times breed terrible things, my lord.
When they quit. I love it when wonder why their sub or scorpion is raped triple k style and their is no way out but to quit. I guess it is better then getting your heart ripped out and your head shoved in your chest.

You know where it should really be but oh well...

Espio

Kokomo
Lead Moderator
The fact that he's a hairy dirty boy lol.

To be honest, choking out and cannonball cheesers with him is fun, he's a bloody good troll, on equal footing with Mileena.

Garasky

Noob
1 Landing an X-ray
2 Seeing his taunt animation when I win a match

He has all the arsenal in the world but he chooses to bunch up into a cannon ball. People ... what you see is confidence right there.

i love how air ball nearly beats everything and is instant
i love clearing the entire field zoned free with air ball knowing its safer the raidens teleport
also useing his ball to get out of cross ups bback into knifeing
his kick as 50 50 otg reset that can possably link into a %40 ( mostly cause i think im the only mofo that knows it)
how his knife in the air gets him a free d4 to kano ball for like %20
how fucking beast his preasure can be with choke and air ball flinch baiting
his dirty awesome footsies and one of the best back dashes in the game
most of all he cant be put in the corner
kano is a mother fucking beast!!!!!!!!! BITCH (get it? my profile pic?)
i do 40 combos and 50 corners so his damage is a little above average if your not a total scrub

Edit: also he spits on your dick and calls you a bitch when i win 10 - 0 :p

wait im not done:
Unbreakable combo finnishes
how fast he builds meter because his bar is one of the smallest
ex knife frame traps
the most damaging xray that CAN be combo into unlike jax
lots of armor
how kano is raidens worst match up
how up ball blows up all interuptable strings
his air ball is instant so i can use it to cover short distances safely without being zoned
how kenshi can't reflect knifes because throughing another one will make it vanish ( not really safe just cool )
how he has one of the bottom 7 smallest hitboxes and can poke out mofo cage's F3 3 3
decently fast upercut
super fast and long D4 and great pokes
how no one knows his frame data unless you done your homework ( and you didn't )
how picking his alt color i can call him Blano =p
if you think this character sucks then maybe its time to pick up marvel.

I will never drop this character

-Deadman-

Getting better with age
How many characters in fighting games today, spit on their opponent, choke them, and call them a bitch during the fight?
He has the most damaging xray in the game, and actually uses it. (jax is more worried about corner crap)

Hes a bastard, and I'll never drop this character.

SpiceWeasel

Nothing personal mate!
How many characters in fighting games today, spit on their opponent, choke them, and call them a bitch during the fight?
He has the most damaging xray in the game, and actually uses it. (jax is more worried about corner crap)

Hes a bastard, and I'll never drop this character.
^this! :D

MagicMan357

"130 ms is more legit than Labbing" - TYM
The whole thing about people saying he has poor footsies...HELL NO

His footsie game is god like

BDMao88

Filthy Casual
Sniping people out of the air with knives and then kanoballing them for a 2-hit 20% combo.

Completing the B1-1-2, d, 2-1-2, d, 2-1-2, d, upball for 36% midscreen because...I do drop it sometimes!

snatching people up in the x-ray at the very end of round 2 when they only have 38-41% health left turning into an unbreakable death!

low starter stepping in
You get 36% with a jip, if you want 36% with a jip that is easier to execute you should try jip f3b2, 212, b2f1 upball.