What's new

What people play Skullgirls in this community?

Ratchet-Fabulous

#TeamTwirl
I might be getting this after finals are over this Saturday, I wanna try Big Band and Beowolf. I haven't taken a look at the female characters yet, but I wanna play a male/female team like I usually do.
You'll have to wait a while for Beowulf - he's going to be the second-to-last DLC character released.

I can't wait for Eliza doe.

Espio

Back To Basics
Lead Moderator
You'll have to wait a while for Beowulf - he's going to be the second-to-last DLC character released.

I can't wait for Eliza doe.
You have good taste in characters, she looks amazing. I really wanna try Eliza as well now, I need to look up DLC release dates. I probably won't be majorly grinding to learn the game till the end of May cause of tourney stuff that's coming up, but can't wait.

P.S. Feel free to add me on PSN :).

we gotta play

Lol, I'll be sure to text you so you can body me.

I wanna play other fighters, but usually I never have dedicated people to play with so I lose interest playing alone haha.

Ratchet-Fabulous

#TeamTwirl
You have good taste in characters, she looks amazing. I really wanna try Eliza as well now, I need to look up DLC release dates. I probably won't be majorly grinding to learn the game till the end of May cause of tourney stuff that's coming up, but can't wait.

P.S. Feel free to add me on PSN :).
Aww Espio, you're always so nice.

It'll be fun to play Eliza mirror matches.

Rabbit

thugs bunny
I play on xbl if anyone wants to add me joey classic

Band Band is too much fun. I like how you can play custom notes with all the buttons on the trumpet after pressing MP :cool:

Poto2222

"Online is your forte!" - A Wise Man, 2015.
I play on PSN also. I need more decent players in this game. All I find are random scrubs in ranked that don't even know the basics of the game (even though I don't know much either), so it would be pretty cool to get bodied a bit.
@ETC AdmiralAugustus already bodied me like 10-2. Shit was insane! Good stuff, man.

ETC AdmiralAugustus

Grabble Frazzled
Premium Supporter
I play on PSN also. I need more decent players in this game. All I find are random scrubs in ranked that don't even know the basics of the game (even though I don't know much either), so it would be pretty cool to get bodied a bit.
@ETC AdmiralAugustus already bodied me like 10-2. Shit was insane! Good stuff, man.
Hey man i had to work for those wins! You put up a good fight! Hit me up whenever you wanna play

Yngvildr

Noob
Hi guys, are there still people playing this ? I grabbed Skullgirls on sale on Steam recently and I'm looking for more people to play with. Doesn't matter the region, even though I'm in EU.

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
Hi guys, are there still people playing this ? I grabbed Skullgirls on sale on Steam recently and I'm looking for more people to play with. Doesn't matter the region, even though I'm in EU.
I just bought the game during the sale it is super fun although I am mostly just mashing right now. Having a refreshingly good netcode helps tremendously also. I am down to play sometime I am from the states though but I don't think it will be a huge deal.

Add me on steam if you want Sutter_Pain, anyone else that plays feel free to add also!!

Yngvildr

Noob
Oh great, any chance we'd meet there and play some matches around 8pm CEST ?

EDIT : just saw your message Sutter Pain I will add you. And yeah, i'm button mashing for now, it's been a while since I played that kind of game wher you had more than one button per limb lol =)

Yngvildr

Noob
I cant find you on my phone Peanuts, but I'll try again once I'm at home. If you guys can play I'll be available at 8pm (UTC+2 which is like midday on East Coast of something...)