What's new

What part of the timeline should MK12 Focus on?

Son ov Timett

Bork, No Jin
The past two games need to be erased from human memory. Can we get Tommy Lee Jones and Will "Keep my wife's name outta your mouth" Smith for MK12 DLC?

MK 12 Prequel back to the first tournament in Ancient Times por favor.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Mileena is too soon.
Shao Kahn only considers about making an evil version of Kitana, Milineas later when she starts to show indications that she can align with earth realm, the fact that she could speak freely, think freely and disagree with that he had planning on top of having a royalty status is what makes him order Mister Shang Tsung to bake up an evil clone in order to kill her and replace her, he got the clone part, he just never got to kill kitana.

I think Argus and Delia are a bit too far as they are elder gods, but Taven and his brother Darius could be good at this part of the plot, Gorbak over Goro would be good as well, if they are really going from the begnining.

The Great Kung Lao would definitely be the MC in the story.
You can Replace Scorpion with the Shirai Ryu founder, Mister Takeda Himself (Not Kenshi's Son)
And Sub-Zero can easily be, Bi-Han and Kuai Liang's Father, as he is also an outworlder would be cool to explore the Sub-Zero Archtype, since Frost is more of a Cyber now (meh)
I'd also say Bo' Rai Cho but a Yonger Version of Him.
This would be awesome, they’d have to find a way for the Scorpion stand in to be marketable as Scorpion to casuals. As long as he fights with a sword and kunai/ rope dart, maybe instead of fire powers he uses fire bombs, instead of teleporting through supernatural powers, he has some type of smoke bomb ninja teleport to maintain most of the move set.

Sub-Zero being Kuai Liang’s dad would be cool too, would be definitely more of an ice sorcerer type since he wouldn’t be trained by the Lin Kuei. If I remember the lore right.

Johnny Cage’s ancestor could be someone who has mastered the green energy stuff.

Great Kung Lao, Raiden, Fire God Liu Kang, and any of the characters who don’t really age could also be fair game.

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
Maybe we go the other way, and the next game takes place 3000 years in the future, in a post-apocalyptic nuclear fallout earth, where everyone from Earthrealm has been turned into mutants.

Revy

★ 19 Years of Jade ★
Maybe we go the other way, and the next game takes place 3000 years in the future, in a post-apocalyptic nuclear fallout earth, where everyone from Earthrealm has been turned into mutants.
Mortal Fallout Kombat?

I hope Joshua Graham or Legate Lanius make it in. ;)

Mind Flex

Mind Gamer. BOOSH
Maybe something like...keep the time reset but we get a bunch of time skips that lets us play chapters at early edenia, great kung lao era, orignal trilogy era, then "present day" exploration to chaos and order realm. That should give the team flexibility to include all the fan favorite characters.

Also, I'd love to see them bring back conquest mode for this.

Continuity is for pussies. Just make a cool story with any characters they need alive and ignore everything.
Can we double down on this and have people actually die in the story in the game where I have at least 5+ ways to brutally murder my opponent.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
Yeah... every MK Story should just be a self-contained elseworld type story.. like how DC dose it in DC Comics.