What's new

General/Other What other players see when they play against Skarlet

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
" Skarlet projectiles does chip damage on hit, only 2% its not a big deal actually and she can't trade, i feel like i'm being hit by flies"
" Her Armor can be baitable and you can jump out of empty dashes"
" Her slide leaves her at disadvantage, i don't see why slide is a big deal"
" There is no reason to crouch block when you see a crimson dash"
" What can Skarlet do without meter?"
" Please stop this nonsense, all her strings are slow as hell and leaves her in constant disadvantage"
"iaD are hard to do, and doesn't do nothing more than 4% damage and can be jumped on"
" Jax out footsies her pretty bad"
"Standing 1 is 10 frames and hits high, pretty big deal"
"iaDD puts her in disadvantage"
" I can simply just D4 or D3 to get in, what she will do about it?"
"Yes she punish hard, but not before 13 frames"
" Resets? i Can simply fuzzy guard to avoid both slides and slashes"
"I can block the overhead once i see it coming from miles away"
"Skarlet has no fast anti-air i can jump in all day she will hardly punish it"
"On a high level you won't jump in"
"On a high level, you won't punish crossups if you don't use D1"

Yes its true, Did i forgot something?

Here is my final answer:
We are free for life...:D

LionHeart

Whisper within a sigh
NOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

edit: I guess we really are free... Imagine how hardly we outplay people we consistently beat :p

Jax is one of the MU I'm most familiar with, since I play against him 90% and I didn't really think he out-footsied her until you wrote it down and I thought about it for a while.... DAMN!

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
NOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

edit: I guess we really are free... Imagine how hardly we outplay people we consistently beat :p

Jax is one of the MU I'm most familiar with, since I play against him 90% and I didn't really think he out-footsied her until you wrote it down and I thought about it for a while.... DAMN!
I Think you understood my final answer ^^

LionHeart

Whisper within a sigh
I Think you understood my final answer ^^
The biggest issue IMO is her bad normals.... You almost never get to use B2 or F31 cause of slow-ass starup frames.... Also I feel B1 is slow and can be poked before it hits but we don't get any other option against crouching characters......

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
The biggest issue IMO is her bad normals.... You almost never get to use B2 or F31 cause of slow-ass starup frames.... Also I feel B1 is slow and can be poked before it hits but we don't get any other option against crouching characters......
B1 is 14 Frames LOL

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
you forgot that subzero has constant and brutal butsexx with her whenever she activates an ex dash to go balls deep

^ lmao i spelt buttsex wrong

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Fantom3knee FTW!

edit: On an unrelated note, we should play sometime AssassiN[be], altough I warn you my connection is shit even with greek players who live 10km away... :p
Sure, although I get a shit connection with Qwark sometimes...
well maybe yall skarlet players shouldnt be going for anything from than F4 RD DS U3 dagger cancel 2 dagger cancel 112 RD then...
otherwise get SWAGGED ON BY SWAG TSUNG

AssassiN

Noob
well maybe yall skarlet players shouldnt be going for anything from than F4 RD DS U3 dagger cancel 2 dagger cancel 112 RD then...
otherwise get SWAGGED ON BY SWAG TSUNG
I already do that combo online, fool.
And "y'all" doesn't fit you...