What's new

What other games do you play besides MK?

Revy

★ 19 Years of Jade ★
Perfect Dark
Evolve
Cyberpunk 2077
Paladins
Killer Instinct
Rainbow Six Siege
Payday 2
but right now, I’m playing Fallout New Vegas
Revy...Revy never changes except I'm on PC now & banned from Rainbow Six Siege.

Son ov Timett

Bork, No Jin
Always keep a rotation of 3, but now I'm up to 4 due to peer pressure

Hunt Showdown (Main Game)
Tekken 8
SF 6
Hell Divers 2

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Last year where MK1 dropped, I played a ton of Resident Evil 4 remake.

My last post in 2021 was Ghost of Tsushima and Doom Eternal, both of which will probably get a replay later this year or some time next year for sure.

I mostly play single player games these day. In the process of moving and all that comes with it, so I haven't been playing a lot. Been doing a Resident Evil 2 Remake replay, which I'd recommend for anyone who either enjoys the survival horror genre, or would like to try one.

Son ov Timett

Bork, No Jin
I always wanted to get into that game, I've only played it on F2P weekends on Xbox.
It's legit the MK9 of shooters bro. Im 1500 hrs in after a few years AND it still doesn't get old. If you're still interested they're doing a huge update this spring with a new map and graphics upgrade. Must have a next Gen system to play. (It's a PC game by default, and that's where majority of the player base lies.)

Crytek is what I want from a developer, which makes shitting on NRS even easier once you experience a dev who gives AF

Revy

★ 19 Years of Jade ★
It's legit the MK9 of shooters bro. Im 1500 hrs in after a few years AND it still doesn't get old. If you're still interested they're doing a huge update this spring with a new map and graphics upgrade. Must have a next Gen system to play. (It's a PC game by default, and that's where majority of the player base lies.)

Crytek is what I want from a developer, which makes shitting on NRS even easier once you experience a dev who gives AF
I'm a firearms historian & I love games that have WWI (or older) firearms like Mosin Nagants, Lebels, Berthiers, Sharps, Martini-Henrys, Vetterlis & old Winchester lever action rifles (that I know are in the game) they make me so hype. I bought almost the entire Sniper Elite series so I could use an SVT-40 (because I own one). I'm going to wait & see if the Collector's Edition goes on sale.

Son ov Timett

Bork, No Jin
I'm only on PC at the moment, yes I follow Forgotten Weapons & TheMosinCrate.
Well shit, may as well buy Hunt on the cheap bro. It's pretty much the only game that would force me to buy a a proper gaming PC. Thankfully the console community is still hearty enough where games can be found without issue.

These days, I'm playing:

• Diablo IV (Xbox Series X/Xbox One X)
  • Gears 5 (Horde Frenzy on PC - Microsoft Store)
  • Just finished my 3rd playthrough of Gears Tactics
  • Mortal Kombat 1 (Xbox Series X)
I'll likely be starting up a playthrough of A Plague Tale: Requiem (Xbox Series X) again soon. Still toying with The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition (Xbox Series X/Xbox One X) now and again.

NHDR

Noob
Just from the last few days:

PS5 - Granblue Fantasy: Relink, FF7 Rebirth, Banishers: Ghosts of New Eden
XSX - WWE 2K23, MK 1, Hogwarts Legacy

Revy

★ 19 Years of Jade ★
Man I'm the only one who is still playing games from the 90s (SiN) & early 2000s (Perfect Dark & Beyond Good & Evil). Damn.

NHDR

Noob
Man I'm the only one who is still playing games from the 90s (SiN) & early 2000s (Perfect Dark & Beyond Good & Evil). Damn.
I play older games frequently. I actually played PD (XBLA) and BG&E (XBLA) last year, lol. Lately I've been playing newer games to get through my backlog, but I never get bored of the classics.

Arqwart

D'Vorah for KP2 copium
I absolutely go on an (entirely legal) emulation kick from time to time for SNES, N64, Gamecube, and older Pokemon games. Still need to get around to seeing about OG Xbox and 360 emulators. I NEED to play Lost Odyssey again.

Updated 2024 list:
  • Last Epoch
  • Path of Exile
  • Death Must Die
  • Soulstone Survivors
  • Halls of Torment
  • Tabletop Simulator
  • Dead By Daylight
  • Baldur's Gate 3
  • Lethal Company
Finally got around to Baldur's Gate months ago and boy am I glad I waited. Some of the bugs and lack of QoL I read about sounded insane. Got a good 99 hours on my first character to finish things off; and after learning how to strong arm the game's frustratingly unintuitive gameplay, had a great time. Slowly working on character #2 every now and then, though not spending hours upon hours on it every week anymore.