What's new

What other character should I play?

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
i can point out that something is dumb without being mad
Nice job, Sparky. Now stop derailing this thread with your inflated sense of self-entitlement and realise that
  1. you are not in charge
  2. your opinion is worth as much as mine or anyone else's
  3. if you act like a bitch nobody treats you like a princess

@Eldriken please clean up this shitfest.

Wazurau

FGC Since '97
Nice job, Sparky. Now stop derailing this thread with your inflated sense of self-entitlement and realise that
  1. you are not in charge
  2. your opinion is worth as much as mine or anyone else's
  3. if you act like a bitch nobody treats you like a princess

@Eldriken please clean up this shitfest.
I'm still not sure if you understand the general message here

Characters worth playing:

Characters for idiots
Geras: If you have some fundamentals and don't want to work for your damage, play this character.
Sonya: If you have excellent fundamentals and don't like losing, play this character.
Scorpion: If you have no fundamentals, don't want to learn any and hate losing, play this character.
Jacqui: If you like to put in the work and you know what you're doing, this character is currently bork out the hatch.
Erron: If you are a fucking munchkin, play this character.
Liu Kang: If you have some sort of memory disorder and can only remember two buttons, play this character.

Characters for sane people
Baraka: Excellent all around and embodies the promise they repeatedly made in Kombat Kast that there will be no huge damaging combos and safe advancing mids that cover the entire screen and lead to 50% damage or more. In an alternate reality where mk11 wasn't released in a beta phase.
Kabal: Male Jade Reskin. If you like Jade but want a character that does what she does just better, play Kabal.
Jax: The most honest "GoodCharacter" in the game. Yeah his f4 and f3 are both stupid but nowhere near as bad as those before him.
Sub-Zero: If you play online and don't care for some losses but want to play mkx in mk11, pick this character.

Everyone else is okay too.
I am not disappointed about Scorpion description.
However I do not see Jade in the list like:

Jade: If you wanna f. Cassie hard

These tier lists got me scared they gonna need Cassie to the point she isn't fun anymore so I'm looking for back up characters. I have a decent scarlet, and Kung lao but they just don't have the sauce that makes them fun like Cassie.