What's new

What moves from the MKX newcomers do you want to return?

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
The classic’s iconic and often returning moves are pretty obvious at this point, but the MKX additions are up in the air.

What do you want, or at least think, some of their returning moves will be? Assuming they don’t copy and paste everything.

Including strings and special normals too, as some do carry over as we’ve seen.

Even though he was one of my most used, I don’t care what else they bring back for Kotal as long as I have Sun God Choke again and it’s even crazier than before. Something tells me either f2 or f1b2 is gonna return.

Gotta bring back Jacqui’s stanky leg, and I really want her extremely satisfying b2 back, her 1,2,1,2 string and of course b,f4 as well.

Last edited:

stokedAF

casual kahnage
I would take any of the erron black stuff. mostly his gunslinger moves. bouncing a bullet off a coin was the coolest new move I saw. That character archetype has a lot of potential for new moves. And a cooler looking "drifter cowboy" look. When I saw him in the comic he was my most hyped to see but he didn't look as cool in the game imo. His fighting style was fun though.

Zaccel

Noob
If Jacqui's back, I'm hopeful that shotguns end up the default and the low shot makes a comeback.

Erron's 21122 is so closely associated with him that I wouldn't mind seeing it return (with greatly sharpened up animation). Same goes for the gunslinger stance.

MrWarMachine

Jacqui/D'Vorah 2020
Sun God Choke for sure, that move makes me feel like a god, and the brutal attached to it needs to come back.

Jacqui's x-ray was bomb so I hope that comes back as well. I really liked Kung Jin's bow moves (the twirl that ends with the overhead in EX and the leaping kick). Honestly, this is just making me realize how much I loved the Kombat kids lol, I want all their shit to return.

CallMeTetris

draxx them sklounst
Cassie - For the love of god make nutpunch a standard move. Also please keep her b1 and her Brawler command grab?

Jacqui - I'm still a bit iffy on whether I want the guns to come back, but i gotta agree, absolutely keep 1212 and bf4. Those are still the first things i think of when i think jacqui.

Erron - Gunslinger stance i guess? Idk, i'm not a fan of erron >_>

Kotal - Sun God Choke for sure. I assume his macuahuitl is going to be a more standard part of his moveset now, but i want wargod df2 back in some form too. Also please give him those little round sickle things he fucked people up with in mkx story mode?

D'vorah - Ovipositor Rush is kinda all i need. Vortex Swarm is iconic and i love all her other bugs, but i'd ditch them in favor of really getting super grotesque w/ her moveset.

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
I hope Erron has his Tarkatan blade back. I would like to customize it. Better yet, since Baraka is in the game, it would be hilarious if Erron's blade had the same customize options as Baraka's arms.

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
For Jacqui I really want to keep the Forces Rush and the Gauntlet Strike which are both really satisfying. If they make the gauntlets bigger and clangier (more like Jax's arms) they'll be even more fun.

I used Full Auto but I think if they want people not to hate Jacqui it makes more sense to go with Shotgun or a reimagined High Tech lol. Really reimagining her ground-up with High Tech would probably be the flashiest -- make her more of a fun cyborg.

Samsara

Resident Cynic
I doubt D'Vorah gets to keep her frankly absurd rushdown with the F11/2 string and the wasp cancels.

Keep venomous tick damage and low krawler.

Low swarm launcher would be great

Last edited:

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
I'm REALLY hoping they make Kotal have a command grab in his standard variation.

I feel like there aren't enough command grab characters in the shown roster so far.
I'm obsessed with Geras, but where are my other grapplers lol.

Metin

Ermac & Smoke Main
I don’t think that’ll happen, especially seeing as how as far as the story is concerned he’s a Reptile-tier jobber, specifically to the special forces.
Yeah jobber but still the BEST in MKX newcomers.

Last edited:

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Obligatory post:

I'd be fine with making the animation shorter with something like lifting them over his head, toast them a bit then throw them down, with preferably breaking their back on his knee as well. But honestly, it's perfect the way it is :kreygasm:

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Cassie's nut punch
Cassie's brawler tackle
Cassie's brawler command grab

I think Sonya got her kick, so, a green energy kick like Johnny could be cool. Maybe like a front flip kick? Which would KB bounce the opponent on a 9+hit combo?

A girl can dream.