What's new

What Mileena Pressure mixups u yous

MaryHuges

Manipulating People
im just wondering what Mileena Pressure do you guys use for mixs up here mine
U4 D4+sai, U4 42, U4 ias, 42 234 sai, 42 4+sai d4+sai, 42 enroll. Why im asking this is there another good pressure for mileena?

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
then your fuck still its a guessing game that why i mix it up
You know that you're +9 after U4 right? B3 takes 21 frames to start up. You can literally jump out afterwards, or do anything faster than 12 frames. If you ever used this against me, 100% i'd blow you up

MaryHuges

Manipulating People
i know u4 you can jump out of it after still like i said i mix it up i have a u4 ias i have lots of diff pressure to blow ppl up if they make 1 wrong move but still mileena a huge wild card if you you mess up with her once you'll regret it

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
We all already know this, were just saying that using b3 is extremely bad as a pressure option. The only options you should really use after U4 are Grab, 42, or IAS.

MaryHuges

Manipulating People
We all already know this, were just saying that using b3 is extremely bad as a pressure option. The only options you should really use after U4 are Grab, 42, or IAS.
all righty then but is there another mileena pressure

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
all righty then but is there another mileena pressure
I'm saying off of U4 only, believe me, I've played Mileena since launch and have been to multiple tournaments. I've had to make up retarded pressure and multiple gimmicks.