What's new

What makes Green Lantern top tier?

Insuperable

My mom tells me I'm pretty
I always hear people arguing that Green Lantern is incredibly good, but lacks representation in tournaments. If he's so good, why is there only one or two Green Lantern mains in competitive play?

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Doesn't he get a full combo off his breaker? Pretty sure that's why he's considered top. Didn't know anyone still payed this game though tbh.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Doesn't he get a full combo off his breaker? Pretty sure that's why he's considered top. Didn't know anyone still payed this game though tbh.
That's part of it. On top of this, his 113 string = pre-patch block inf 223 in IGAU, only not a block inf. He also had the best unbreakable damage in the game, and his lift was just as ridiculous of a punish tool. But the biggest part was obviously the breaker combo, which gave him 25% minimum every time you tried to touch him with a bar.

MKDC was retarded. Why are we discussing this...?

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Are you guys talking about being able to nail a free combo after a using a breaker, or punishing your opponent's breaker? Because I'm sure the latter has been possible since Deception lol.

JHCRANE 14

GO VOLS!!!
What makes Green Lantern top tier? Nothing!!! Because he isn't top tier. Yes, Green Lantern is tournament viable but when I think top tier I think top 5 and Green Lantern isn't there.

Whoops. Wrong game...never mind.

Chakk dizzle

That's baaaaane
After watching that video that game looked soooooo bad. It looked like a ps2 title at the time. I'm talking about visuals though