What's new

What Kind Of (Fighting Game) Player Are YOU?

What Kind Of Player are you?

• "The Button Masher"

• "The Troll"

• "the Completionist"

• "The Bear"

• "The sniper"

• "The Rage-Quitter"

• "The Pro"

• "The Casual Beast"

• "The Combo King"

• "MadMax"

• "ZEN"

• "Punisher"

Results are only viewable after voting.

xKMMx

Banned
I'd say I'm a casual beast mixed with whatever that combo thing is. I honestly only picked up fighting games again after years of not touching them so I could learn sick combos with Predator in MKX. It worked until I had actual matches and couldn't get wins because all I was trying to do was pull off that one sick 42 percent combo I knew. Then my competitiveness came out and I went deep on learning all the shit I always thought only pros needed to know. Frame data, match ups, strategy and yomi shit.
Now I get super pissed when I get beat by mashers and randos who clearly don't know shit about any of that because it was quite the learning curve for me to get where I am now which is someone who knows how fighting games work and tries to play a very respectable style.

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
A Lab monster and a casual beast. None of my friends irl have even got a round on me but then again, the only "fighting game" they play is smash brothers, and even then the scoreboard isn't one sided.

Iconic Horror

Behold The Kingdom Of The Wretched Undying
If you read the options you would see I mentioned grapple but what eves
A turtle is just basically just that; a shell. Hard to open up, blocks a lot. Picks their opportunities carefully. I don't think being a turtle automatically means you like the grappling offensive playstyle.