What's new

What is your opinion on TNT stick in Barking Irons variation?

Szkarad

( • )( • )ԅ(≖⌣≖ԅ)
Frankly, I wish it were DF3, or entirely gone. The default acid puddle is just so damn good. If not for the TNT I would 100% main the second variation. Or maybe I just don't get it? It's so slow you're guaranteed to get punished for it if you use it in the neutral and I'd rather just finish my combos with DBF1 or BF3 for the few point of damage. Only use for it I find is enhance it after B2U4 in the corner so the revolver shot is guaranteed to combo.
When are you guys using that move? Any tips?

Metin

Ermac & Smoke Main
I am always and only using amplified version of it at the corner after my b222 or 32323 strings. It is a little bit difficult to punish than the regular one. I think it is still an useless move cos very easy to avoid, very easy to punish, and if you are nearby it is punishes you too.. Very long starting frame, very long explotion time, very hard to hit confirm it after explotion (f4 and bf3 works after, but getting more hit is very difficult in online matches), if your opponent is stupid enough to eat that shit cos like i said it is very easy to avoid. I like this variation because of command grab and bf3 or f4 cancels, not for TNT setups.

Barking Irons is a lot of fun. He gains some insane pressure with the cancels. But it's a bitch sometimes when you want to do the command grab, only to see the shitty dynamite come out and ruin the fun.

If they fix it and made it useful I can see more people picking it up over 52 Kard.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
umm well im not too scared to throw it out there (close version) because if i get punished (most likely) it tends to also save me because itll end up popping them up. so im ok with the trade in damage because they are losing more.

im not a erron pro or any thing so please dont attack me LOL i only use him when random selects him for me.

HiddenSelectCounterPick

Crossplay Username: ProbablyMinus
I am not saying move is comepletely useless maybe someone found some application for it...I just enjoy setup characters the most in fighting games. Makes me sad all the moves in mk11 like this one have the recovery of my grandma climbing a mountain.
If it was similar to cybotgs dd3 in inj2 i wouldnt be mad. Frame wise.