What's new

Question - Jacqui Briggs What is this move?

JustinXavier21

The rose that grew from concrete
Enron black also has a hidden move. If you use outlaw and impale your opponent then do F3 1+4 you will get his F3 twice in succession.
This is pretty interesting - does every character have one? Or more than one...and are they supposed to be there or are the likely to be removed...I quite like Jacqui's one!

Swoops

Noob
So after messing with this move a bit...I'm not quite sure how I feel about it lol.

It seems like it has all the data of a REALLY good move. 11-12f-ish start up (right?), mid, solid hitbox, super quick cool down, at least 0 on block. In application I'm not sure how much it helps/rewards us.

It's hit box is super weird. I thought this would be Sagat High Kick...it is not. It often loses when I try to use it that way. Instead it almost functions better up close or as an anti cross up. I think it ends up being more of a check at close range.

Speaking of which, you don't need to AA with it for combos, at least in SG:

Shotgun
44u, EX db2, run, 33 xx bf2, run, 12 xx bf4 [31%]

*if your 44u hits at ABSOLUTE max range, you can get db2 with no meter

scarsunseen

RIP TYM 6/11/2021
So after messing with this move a bit...I'm not quite sure how I feel about it lol.

It seems like it has all the data of a REALLY good move. 11-12f-ish start up (right?), mid, solid hitbox, super quick cool down, at least 0 on block. In application I'm not sure how much it helps/rewards us.

It's hit box is super weird. I thought this would be Sagat High Kick...it is not. It often loses when I try to use it that way. Instead it almost functions better up close or as an anti cross up. I think it ends up being more of a check at close range.

Speaking of which, you don't need to AA with it for combos, at least in SG:

Shotgun
44u, EX db2, run, 33 xx bf2, run, 12 xx bf4 [31%]

*if your 44u hits at ABSOLUTE max range, you can get db2 with no meter
Are you somehow cancelling 4u4 into EX db2 or is there a pause?