What's new

Question What Is The Most Execution Heavy Variation In The Game?

FaPex

Noob
Hello Everyone...
I Am New To And MKX Wanted To Know What Variation (Or Variations) Are Considered To Be Execution Hevay?
Like In MK9 , I Consider Skarlet And Kabal To Be Execution Heavy...
Variations That Need Decent Reaction And Reflexes,Fast Button Inputs,etc And Overall Variations That Not Anyone Can Execute Properly....

Hello Everyone...
I Am New To And MKX Wanted To Know What Variation (Or Variations) Are Considered To Be Execution Hevay?
Like In MK9 , I Consider Skarlet And Kabal To Be Execution Heavy...
Variations That Need Decent Reaction And Reflexes,Fast Button Inputs,etc And Overall Variations That Not Anyone Can Execute Properly....
All run cancel characters are pretty tough. Displacer, ethereal are also some non cancel characters that are tough.

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
The random caps kinda hurt me, but every cancel character and Impostor Shinnok.

EDIT: also Cyrax, Nimble Reptile and Displacer Raiden

Last edited:

Xerclipse

"I saw you staring"
I keep hearing Tremor abuses your hands. Out of all the variations I play, A-List frustrates me the most due to inconsistant combos.

Lil Majin

Raiden Enthusiast
In all seriousness tho; Displacer Raiden. Try and do F12B2, F12B2, F12B2xxBF3. Also try B2xxmbTele Away(duEXf). Then there's vicinity burst cancels in the corner.
@Lil Majin the Raiden master would agree
After having learned every character in MKXL, I will give the nod to Raiden when it comes to the most execution heavy character. He's the only character with 2 different comboable run cancel specials (in TG) as well as having a run cancel in all 3 variations that is mandatory to use to get corner/NJP Bnbs.

Thunder God has the most difficult projectile run cancel in the game because the cancel frames come late instead of instant like the rest of the cast.

Vicinity Burst is the most difficult run cancel period since it's cancel frames are almost at the end of the slow move's active frames!

All 3 variations have harder bnbs than the rest of the cast.

Raiden is definitely the most execution heavy character in the game.

Kooron Nation

More Ass and Tits for MK11
After having learned every character in MKXL, I will give the nod to Raiden when it comes to the most execution heavy character. He's the only character with 2 different comboable run cancel specials (in TG) as well as having a run cancel in all 3 variations that is mandatory to use to get corner/NJP Bnbs.

Thunder God has the most difficult projectile run cancel in the game because the cancel frames come late instead of instant like the rest of the cast.

Vicinity Burst is the most difficult run cancel period since it's cancel frames are almost at the end of the slow move's active frames!

You gonna play Injustice 2? Or you going to come out of hiding and verse Sonicfox in the next tournament final?

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
It used to be Demo sonya, but this was taken from her, now is Raiden and definitely Dualist, Cyrax are among the hardest.

Also, if anyone plans to play Hat Trick standard execution won't cut it, the character alone requires skill even to block and apply punishes, you cannot hold directional inputs in any direction for longer than you should, this alone makes him pretty dificult to play. If you want to save most of your meter while doing meterless damage his execution barrier will go up even more.

Kooron Nation

More Ass and Tits for MK11
I'd also like to mention Commando Kano; his whole game plan revolves around command throws (dbf/dfb) motions, and B1 ticks but is extremely difficult to connect as B1 on its own is fast. His standard punish 112xxMBbf3rc, njp, 22xdbf4 is pretty difficult.
Also pretty dependant on insta-air Kano ball.
In the corner try connect b322, njp, b322.
@xMEECH @MsMiharo @Jupe might back me up here as I'm no expert

It used to be Demo sonya, but this was taken from her, now is Raiden and definitely Dualist, Cyrax are among the hardest.

Also, if anyone plans to play Hat Trick standard execution won't cut it, the character alone requires skill even to block and apply punishes, you cannot hold directional inputs in any direction for longer than you should, this alone makes him pretty dificult to play. If you want to save most of your meter while doing meterless damage his execution barrier will go up even more.
Hat trick is pretty tough. In fact, kung Lao's standard fist flurry string is very tough to do on pad. I'm sure it's easy on hitbox.

x TeeJay o

Canary Cry Gapless Pressure
From my experience

High Tech
Nimble
Displacer
Dragons Fire
A List

Honorable Mentions:Special Forces,Brood Mother(WG Cancels)

JDM

Noob
Hqt predator is execution heavy. Not too hard but you have to be precise with your cancels.

A list post nerfs is difficult.

Dragon fire Liu was pretty precise. Dunno about now but earlier in the games life I messed with him.

Hellfire scorpion Pre buff post nerf was tough and precise.

Cyrax is all around hard to use.

Everyone else I've used is pretty easy.

PapaRegadetho

All hail emperor Liucifer Kang!
Dragon's Fire aint that hard imo. Iafb can be executed fairly easily with enough practice. Unless u try to be xarakamaka and go for 5 in the corner.
We are talking about the most executional character that most people can't do them,right? 5 in the corner after mb fk is hard, 113 into 5 iafbs is even harder.