What's new

What is the FIRST thing you're doing when MK 11 hits?

Zev

Cages_Shades from MKO
Getting my face real close to the TV to reassure myself that its actually a picture of Rain

then options/explore Krypt if i can, then Story Mode

DragonofDadashov24

Let’s see whose fire burns hotter
Story mode
Liu Kang labing
Labing other characters for about a month unlocking stuff, then online then smashing another pad and waiting for the next MK.

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
Same as always Pinky, Story mode on Very Hard into the wee hours of the morning until I fall asleep. before finishing it the next day, followed by bringing an unlockable character into online to get some of that week 1 scrub ass

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Of course I do. I'm not a one trick pony, I like to enjoy everything a game has to offer. That goes for fighting games as well. When playing with friends, we jump between characters for each match, just for fun. But of course there are certain characters I prefer to main and play more extensively.
Well just as an example. MKX, I never played

Kano, Scorpion, Ferra/Tor, D'Vorah, Quan, Goro, Leatherface, or Alien.

They were on my, "I don't like that character and have no desire to play them."

I'd also add in shinnok and takeda cause I don't like them either, but... I admit, I may have tried to pick them up for cheap online wins at one point or another. lmao

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
First thing . Die a death while i have to work thinkin about mkx the whole time while checking my phone for the time and realise time is going backwards. Second. practice mode with noob while periodically checking tym for any kombos set ups etc. Posted by other users and stealing the shit out of the good ones :cool:. Third. Some story mode and other modes to see wots wot

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
They were on my, "I don't like that character and have no desire to play them."
I'm not going to tell you how to play the game. You do you. And if there are characters you don't like to touch at all, there's nothing wrong with that. E.g., I don't buy guest characters, because I have no intention to play them and I have no wish to support the notion of them in MK.

But the ones who are MK, I'd like to try out and see if they appeal to me gameplay-wise, and otherwise sporadically play them just for fun and otherwise just to unlock their arcade endings and costumes, stuff like that. ^^

Especially this guy right?
Johnny's never appealed to me as a character or gameplay wise. So he's probably one of the characters I'll play through the arcade stuff with and then otherwise not really touch him.

Lun

proud TERF!
Doing the tutorial, practicing D'vorah and/or Raiden, playing a bit of story mode to get used to the gameplay before hopping online versus everyone in my friendlist who's bought the game.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Just realized, nobody saying they want to practice fatalities just to see them all (though to be fair they may have locked the second, third ones for characters)