What's new

Question What is the easiest and most damaging Axe combo Sinestro can do

AYEAHMAN

Why So Serious.
Hey I just want to know what axe starting combo (Back 1-3) Sinestro can do beside his axe combo bounce of the wall to 3 then Back 2-1-3, Because its almost impossible to pull off online. I know a lot of different ones that can be pulled off easily, but the damage wield is no more than %22-%24. I have spent alot of time in
practice but just cant find one. tired of doing the same old combo over and over. If anybody knows one or has a better one let me know.

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
Online I've noticed I had the most success with B13, trait shot, B3, J2, B12, Shackles, B213.

Works pretty well and gives extra time for B3.

I used to do B13, J2, Trait shot, shackles, etc etc but its hard online. Offline it works like a charm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3
Hey I just want to know what axe starting combo (Back 1-3) Sinestro can do beside his axe combo bounce of the wall to 3 then Back 2-1-3, Because its almost impossible to pull off online. I know a lot of different ones that can be pulled off easily, but the damage wield is no more than %22-%24. I have spent alot of time in
practice but just cant find one. tired of doing the same old combo over and over. If anybody knows one or has a better one let me know.
You are asking about corner combos with B13? I do this:
B13, J3~DB1,D1,D1,112~shackles,NJP 2~F2D13,D1~arachnid. It does like 35 or 36.

AYEAHMAN

Why So Serious.
Online I've noticed I had the most success with B13, trait shot, B3, J2, B12, Shackles, B213.

Works pretty well and gives extra time for B3.

I used to do B13, J2, Trait shot, shackles, etc etc but its hard online. Offline it works like a charm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
yeah i can do it with trait online but thats it. offline no problem. I know just about all the sinestro link combos. I just put this out there to see if there are any new ones i might not of heard of. thanks for your post. I play on ps3 and my gt is the same name on here. i will play any sinestro just to learn something new. If you have a ps3 get up with me

LEGEND

YES!
without trait, i stick with B13, B13, B1-shackles, B3, ji2, B213. i think it does like 26%.

you can get a decent 30ish percent combo off of doing B13-Ji2-fear axe, followed by B12-shackles i think, can't remember exactly

AYEAHMAN

Why So Serious.
You are asking about corner combos with B13? I do this:
B13, J3~DB1,D1,D1,112~shackles,NJP 2~F2D13,D1~arachnid. It does like 35 or 36.

No was just talking about the regular combo from anywhere. Is this the cowboy who plays shang in mk9. If it is i was watching your sinestro at the evo2013 on stream. I like the way you handled sinestro. Do you play on ps3 or xbox. If you're on ps3 would like to play with you. My GT Is the same name on here, Send me a FR. I played with pig but he is to hard on me. Sinestro is my main but im pretty good with the whole cast.

AYEAHMAN

Why So Serious.
without trait, i stick with B13, B13, B1-shackles, B3, ji2, B213. i think it does like 26%.

you can get a decent 30ish percent combo off of doing B13-Ji2-fear axe, followed by B12-shackles i think, can't remember exactly

Thanks man I will try it out, I just have trouble with that fear axe some times

warui_ne

Noob
I have terrible execution online and I do b13 j2 22 shackles b3 j2 b213

Otherwise I just do b13 b3 j3 b12 shackles j2 into vortex.