Where does Bane stand?

• Total voters

Undergroundepict

I am like the blue rose
1. S2 8-9 frames

2. BF2 plus 20 on hit

3. Nerf Wonder woman

Character is good to go for the rest of the game
No harm could come from making charge -8 on block, as well. There are already so many ways to punish it, making it unsafe on block against a small handfull of characters just doesn't sit well with me.

Wetdoba

All too easy...
No harm could come from making charge -8 on block, as well. There are already so many ways to punish it, making it unsafe on block against a small handfull of characters just doesn't sit well with me.
Would be nice but I think those 2 changes are the priority. Id rather be more patient in neutral and be able to fully capitalize on my momentum when it gets started rather than make the momentum easier to start

Wetdoba

All too easy...
bf2 +20 on hit is huge. the damn pos move would actually have utility. it'd be fair too considering all of its other terrible properties like safety and useless mb.
Yeah i want more than anything the ability to sacrifice damage for advantage so i dont have to be only plus 4 for my standard oki

Just change the debuff and clash stuff to the way it worked in igau and thats it, trait is godlike
Having not played IGAU, I can't testify one way or the other. For me personally, clash and debuff are the biggest issues with the trait but the design of it has always rubbed me the wrong way. There's 3 levels, which would imply a lot of variability in how it's used, but really there's only one way you should use it: pop a level, let the duration almost run out, pop the next one, then repeat (with the exception of if you need just a little more damage to finish off a bar and you can pop it during backbreaker or something).

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
So I also use Sub and Aquaman and I was doing things like using Sub's advancing mid and safe special, or counter poking with Aquaman's D1 into trident rush and got more depressed about Bane.