What's new

Question What is the best map for Cyborg?

Chrishaspads

Name isn't Chris, Doesn't have pads
So iv'e been looking through the cyborg guides, and other forums, and none of them really talk about gameplay for certain maps. Currently, I just go straight to Atlantis. I'm not sure if this is the best map for Cyborg, I mainly pick of because when in doubt, go to Atlantis. :cool:

But back to the main question:What is the best map for Cyborg?
chrishaspads google.jpg

Jun_Dp101

Don't mess with the bess
I really like atlantis, the interactables on both ends of the screen are stupidly good and compliment cyborg's zoning so well

Jun_Dp101

Don't mess with the bess
thats true but they're so good, it's the fear of taking the hit that makes it really good and it makes approaching cyborg near impossible. If they do decide to come in pop it and zipline out. Also cyborg most of the time will eventually end up in the corner from zoning so the respawning interactables aren't that great as they are usually midscreen

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
So iv'e been looking through the cyborg guides, and other forums, and none of them really talk about gameplay for certain maps. Currently, I just go straight to Atlantis. I'm not sure if this is the best map for Cyborg, I mainly pick of because when in doubt, go to Atlantis. :cool:

But back to the main question:What is the best map for Cyborg?
View attachment 6395

As a power zoning character: Metropolis rooftop is amazing as is Themeyscaria P2 side with the barrels etc...

Batcave P1 side is good too. After you detach/throw the shielding that connects the electric wire. If you hit them with an air fireball as they jump near the open wires, then they will get caught and you get a free b3, which allows good midscreen damage. Just hangout near there and they will be especially afraid to jump.