What's new

Question - Predator What is predators best variation?

Predators best variation

• Total voters

Mpizz10

Liu Kang and The Flash mains
My favorite is warrior by far. Self destruct brutality might be coolest thing in the game. But I tend to lose online a lot with it. Hunter however with that trap set up I rarely lose. What are you thoughts?

Titans1373

Pew pew pew quitality
I've been playing with predator for the last two days and I'm gonna have to go with Hish-Qu-Ten. I think Hunter has the most potential (and the coolest trap brutality ), but feel HQT zoning helps cut down on weaknesses.

Percimon

Sky above, Voice within
As for me, Hunter is on 1st place. Then HQT on 2nd place and Warrior in 3rd place.
Mixups and pressure of HQT are pretty good, but still: possibility to set up mines in the air, blow 'em up any time + disk setup can make more trouble than his cannon and disk. And you can escape from HQT pressure with help of armor or backdashing and jumping out+close mine set.
But anw, that's my opinion. I think that everything depends on either variation or player's skills. No offence to HQT variation, i like it too.

About Warrior:
I think, Warrior is the weakest one. His self-detonate reminds me Jason's Pursuit in Relentless variation: at the beginning everyone was scared of it, but time has passed and everyone can easily escape from it. Also, similarity between these special moves is the possibility of opponent to turn 'em off with successful strike. Therefore, i don't think that self-detonate is more useful than mines or cannon.. And other 2 particular for this variation special move are useless.. Even if consider that one of them is overhead and can be done in the air. It is too slow. And both of 'em do less damage than bf4..
Anw, no offence to this variation too, that's just my opinion.

shad0ki11er 27

Time will only tell the Greats
I couldn't really decide at first I had to think because there all pretty good. I feel that hunters set ups are really good and that's why I say that's probably the best out of the three and to me HQT is second but that's for now until everyone fines out the safe set ups for his self-detonation then I feel warrior will become his best but that's just me

Daemantalo

Not Good Enough
HQT and Hunter. Warrior reminds me a bit of Ares with his God Smack move. Warrior is very decent and still capable of some wicked combos though.

Jaku2011

Filled with determination
HQT and Hunter are about equal warrior kinda sucks (but I really like it for some reason...)

MrProfDrPepper

NRS, Guilty Gear, and KI, the holy trinity
I haven't spent time in any other variation other than hish-qu-ten but from what it looks like it and hunter are equally good, maybe hunter is just as good but I don't know yet because I haven't seen anything prove it

Hunter is very strong but hish qu ten is broken good
HQT is my personal favorite, which to me makes it best.

Not to mention the enh low beam reminds me of Zods swag ground laser... really though HQT I was pulling 43% 1 meter in just a few mins. The opportunity for setups and even mixups is plentiful

DreadKnight1

Beaten, by this mere man
Definitely Hunter.
It's a case of zod or lex lmao predator is a solid character with good damage but his zoning in HQT is stronger than kenshis and his pressure is also stronger with the +on block cancels whereas hunter needs meter to drop a mine and not be poked out