What's new

Question What is considered to be a "disrespect"?

Yes I understand that. That's what I do every time Player 2 decides to choose a level too. It's just annoying as hell to me that they even decide to pick one in the first place. Like does the level really matter to you THAT much, player 2? Not to me. They're all the same thing now.
Well yes it does matter some stages better suit some characters that lack armor wake ups so interact ables help for that , also there are some that are actually pretty plus on block giving u free d3 or d4 checks in the mu as well just saying

SnowboardRX

^ You have no idea who this guy is ^
Because they're certain stages that I really hate.
Oh I agree, (I'm looking at you Sky Temple) but I'm never choosing that and Player 2 always seems to be ready to go and select a level right away before I even move my selection to any level or before I hit Random. (Which at that point, I just cancel out and let them have their way anyway)

Well yes it does matter some stages better suit some characters that lack armor wake ups so interact ables help for that , also there are some that are actually pretty plus on block giving u free d3 or d4 checks in the mu as well just saying
Lol, again, yes I understand all this, but I know none of that is being considered when Player 2 decides to select a level against me. They choose just to choose or to choose Sky Temple to try and annoy.

When i have to listen to some loud trap gangsta music ,nightmare audio quality via mic and the opponent is some ignorant piece of shit swearing,raging with his pack of 13-year olds in the background with their thin insignificant mustaches and yolo caps...gets me every time