What's new

Question What is considered to be a "disrespect"?

Legion DC

"Another weakling..."
Disrespectful by hopping around not finishing the match trying to set up a Brutality.

The XB1 community T-bags 1Ox as much as PS4 community.
I can't stand XB1 MKX players. It's a trend or some sort of mandatory style to be disrespectful on Xbox.

TheGangstaFace

Psn, Xbox, Twitter: TheGangstaFace
I don't get salty or anything from Teabagging or fatalities but I typically wanna play long sets so when people do that it's like "Okay I'm not waiting for this, I can go find someone that isn't 12 and get like twice as many games"

Also I got told today I "just armor out of everything." I'm not tagging that person because I don't want beef but I took it as disrespect and I was just like "okay if you're not baiting me why would I stop?" Lol

Tweedy

Noob
I destroyed Sonic in a teabag off before we played in top 8.

I'm the king. Got it from EA MMA days if anyone knows about that lol. Mash to get up.

If you find brutalities disrespectful, why do you even play this game?

Constantly repeating fatality is disrespectful alright, but most brutalities are quick and require actual skill.

SnowboardRX

^ You have no idea who this guy is ^
If u don't wanna pick a stage and its ur turn to pick and ur oppenent wants to pick u know u can press 4 and then u don't have to pick a stage
Yes I understand that. That's what I do every time Player 2 decides to choose a level too. It's just annoying as hell to me that they even decide to pick one in the first place. Like does the level really matter to you THAT much, player 2? Not to me. They're all the same thing now.

Tri-Zero

The Crispy Canceler
Things I find disrespectful (DISCLAIMER) this has pet peeves too so

-Picking my character after i lose once to "show me how to play him" not giving me time to adjust to your pleb online pressing buttons with their face playstyle.

-Fatality into character select screen, every. time.

-Sending me hate mail after i do this sick ass dualist brutality

-NOT LETTING ME PICK SUB ZERO WITHOUT A MIRROR MATCH EVER

-Seeing your main is "xyz" character then i go to triborg only for you to mirror me.

-Trashtalking on your mic/quiting mid match or in the fatality screen

-Picking alien, Every. Time. I. Pick. Liu. Kang.

-Saying you werent even trying after i won

-Counter picking in player match.

-YOU ONLY WANT TO MIRROR ME FOR SOME REASON??????????????????????????????????

/end rant

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
-NOT LETTING ME PICK SUB ZERO WITHOUT A MIRROR MATCH EVER
I have such a love hate relationship with the sub mirror. If I have the life lead it is orgasmic, if I have to make up a significant life deficit then it is the most soul suckingly miserable thing ever. But I do find it refreshing to play something where time outs are not only possible, but common.

Tri-Zero

The Crispy Canceler
I have such a love hate relationship with the sub mirror. If I have the life lead it is orgasmic, if I have to make up a significant life deficit then it is the most soul suckingly miserable thing ever. But I do find it refreshing to play something where time outs are not only possible, but common.
Whats cancer about it is, i play unbreakable, and they pick GM. i cry

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
There was this guy online effectively waiting for me to pick so he can mirror match me no matter what I picked.
I picked, he picked same, I cancelled, repeat for about 1 minute.

Then I finally flipped and chose Cage SD and he didn't mirror for some reason.
Why the hell did we have to do all that circus beforehand?

Also, 99% of people waiting for me to pick so they can "counter-pick" because that's how they think they are pr().
Loving the hidden cursor option on this one.

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
What if the next patch gives db1 the ability to shatter any clone, including the opponent's, into the direction of the opponent ?

Revenant Zero

Death Comes
There are three categories I have sorted individual behaviors:
Teabag Category, Aversion Category and Rage Category:

Teabag Category:
Player A wins and Player B loses an unfair match up, Player A teabags until timer runs out.
Player A wins and Player B loses a fair match up, Player A teabags but ends with fatality.
Player A teabags during combos Player B is missing or trying to set up.
Player A is performing a combo which ends with a HKD and teabags Player B as they are down.
Player A is zoning and teabags as Player B is unable to move forward (either by inexperience, fear of njp or anti-air)
Player A is advancing forward and teabagging as they get closer to Player B
Player A has life lead and is running the clock while teabagging

Aversion Category:
Player A wins and Player B blames the lag
Player A wins and Player B blames the buttons on controller
Player A wins and Player B blames the Match Up
Player A wins and Player B blames the standard of respecting frame data
Player A wins and Player B blames the tech he/she/it was using
Player A wins and Player B blames the tech of Player A to be unfair
Player A wins and Player B blames playing casual FPS
Player A wins and Player B blames the current state of the character
Player A wins and Player B blames family interrupting
Player A wins and Player B blames getting puh while Player A is not

Rage Category:
Player A wins and Player B quits at the victory screen
Player A is about to get the win but Player B quits.
Player A picks an unfair match up for Player B and quits at character select
Player A is winning and Player B calls Player A a plethora of vulgar.
Player A wins and Player B informs Player A is not good
Player A wins and Player B informs Player A, "have you gone offline?"
Player A wins and Player B informs Player A to contract a venereal disease
Player A wins and Player B informs Player A to off themselves with a weapon.
Player A wins and Player B throws controller and Player A hears the disconnected audio

Time Budget Chart:
Teabag 34%
Aversion 25%
Rage 31%

Yes I understand that. That's what I do every time Player 2 decides to choose a level too. It's just annoying as hell to me that they even decide to pick one in the first place. Like does the level really matter to you THAT much, player 2? Not to me. They're all the same thing now.
Because they're certain stages that I really hate.