What's new

Question What is considered to be a "disrespect"?

MK_Gorchichka

hey hey hey
As we know, there are things that are general to any fighting game and also specific ones.
And I just wanted TYM community to tell what is considered as a "disrespect" in terms of MKX in particular and in terms of any fighting game in general.

Darth-Nero

Come Thunder! Come Lightning!
Taunting, tea bagging, dropping a combo on purpose when the combo could have won the game, doing swag combos that your opponent knows do considerably less damage than your optimal bnb's, and things of that nature are all considered disrespectful in fighting games.
And let's not forget uncalled for x-rays like "yea breh, i don't need meter to beat you huehuehue"

Meep8345

Noob
Disrespecting frame data is like trying to poke out of Kung lao's ex hat spin... Wait he only gets a d4 check huh no big deal lol. But seriously it's like trying to poke out of dvorah's cancels or trying to armor it though she jails you (unless she goes for anything other than d4,s1/s1) Disrespect as in taunting is like tbagging,faction kills (only cuz they are so bad), tbagging mid combo, dropping a combo on purpose, and general sandbagging.

SOLEdier

IHideBehindIceClones
After doing a few matches online and leading then they do a fatality or a brutality that is not automatic.

MK_Gorchichka

hey hey hey
Taunting, tea bagging, dropping a combo on purpose when the combo could have won the game, doing swag combos that your opponent knows do considerably less damage than your optimal bnb's, and things of that nature are all considered disrespectful in fighting games.
Oh. I didn't know about this part

Everything is cool if its positive, i like to teabag my friends sometimes , fatalities are boring though, but meh i don't mind

TyCarter35

Bonafide Jax scrub
Everyone who teabags or taunts or they will not respect u like repeatedly jumping cuz it's online even when u AA them like 392627 times and then I feel the need to cross over them at the finish him screen. Teabagging before the match is over. Picking Alien and losing with him is the only time teabagging is warranted and only means it's time for u to uninstall the game
:DOGE

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
What i consider disrespectful:

• when Players Tbag.
  • When players On Mic Blame everything they are doing wrong on Lag or other things, complaining about the game while in match.
  • A player telling you what you are doing is Cheap like Spamming or a certain tactic, i am trying to have fun not hear someone act like a child, i just want to have a good competative m,atch.
  • winning a round and Opponent sends you MAil saying your a scrub because they are mad you beat them.
  • When X Player throws his Controller Childish Behavior. and Very disrespectful. have few friends who do this including my 6 year old nephew.
  • Winning a match and Telling opponent they are Bad.
  • When your opponent plays you till they win once then goes to Next Opponent or Main Menu.
  • When your opponent loses and they turn off system so they don't get a bad score.
  • if your opponet loses and does not say GGs after you are done. its poor manners

Last edited:

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
Everyone who teabags or taunts or they will not respect u like repeatedly jumping cuz it's online even when u AA them like 392627 times and then I feel the need to cross over them at the finish him screen. Teabagging before the match is over. Picking Alien and losing with him is the only time teabagging is warranted and only means it's time for u to uninstall the game
:DOGE
what about players who do not use Alien and Main Bottom tier charcters. what if they just randomly pick different characters for fun.

Like the other day me and a friend used Kenshi and Kitana and threw a fan and we parried it back and forth till timer was out.
or when me and my friends went online and played with Kano in Koths and seen who could get the most Parries.

Some times its about fun.

some times i go online to practice cetain thingsa like, ill set there all; game and try to AA them with standing 1, and ill lose a few rounds just to AA them consistantly. and get it down. or practice Kenshies kombo Parries into Special cancel. ?