What's new

What if throw KB’s led to a pop up with a small juggle instead of doing a flat amount

Sigh...no need to expose me, I'll just identify myself right here and now :(

Hi everyone, my name is Ram.... and I'm a throwaholic
I mean everyone relies on it. After you get to a certain level of skill the only way people get hit is cuz they are anticipating throw. I just feel like throw kb based on a 50/50 guess is unfair. Like it takes no effort really.

Yousef

Noob
No, kbs shouldn't do a pop up , it's bad as it is , seriously 50:50 throw kb and cuzs a pop up and imagine gares with this he's loaded with kbs
And the funniest one is his sand trap
If he gets the move oh ok he gets the damage and you're point blank in his face
And if he doesn't get it well it's a requirement for his KB
That's exactly how NRS nerf
As I said , it's bad as it is

Zviko

Noob
No, kbs shouldn't do a pop up , it's bad as it is , seriously 50:50 throw kb and cuzs a pop up and imagine gares with this he's loaded with kbs
What are you on, Geras doesn't even have throw KBs.

Lol. Well my point is instead of doing a grab and getting 310 free, at least make the person do a combo, scale it to hell, and let people break away from them. That way there is slight execution required and less reward.

Second Saint

A man with too many names.
Here's a more radical thought. All throws pop up and heavily scale to about 140 give or take, and KB's just scale less. Let me do an actual combo or setup more than once a fucking game.

NappyNuisance

Irritatingly Noir
I like this cause it gives an extra moment for the use of breakaway so you have to mind game better and watch the bars instead of just bonus damage for a successful throw.

Yousef

Noob
What are you on, Geras doesn't even have throw KBs.
Lol I know man I was just mocking geras
But don't worry if they make the pop up thingy they'll give him one ,After all he's kronika's little brat
I know you guys were talking about only throw kbs but imagine if they make all kbs a pop up
All people will main geras lol

Yousef

Noob
Lol. Well my point is instead of doing a grab and getting 310 free, at least make the person do a combo, scale it to hell, and let people break away from them. That way there is slight execution required and less reward.
It seems fair , since you can actually breakaway ,but if you can't ,noway ,it makes the player earn the damage instead just mashing d1 into throws to get free kb