What's new

What if some I2 moves were brutalities?

John_NX

Your circumstances are dire!
Hello everyone :), so I had this idea.What if some Injustice 2 moves behaved like MKX's brutalities and killed the opponent? For example:
Catwoman:
-MB Catdash slices the opponent in half

Wonder Woman:
-MB Forward Shield causes decapitation to the opponent while returning back to Diana.
-F2 slices off the opponents legs while Diana throws them in the air with her leg.

Poison Ivy:
-MB Vine Drills causes the opponent to get pierced through the chest while falling on the second drill.
-MB Kiss makes Ivy summon a drill which pierces through the opponent's head after her kiss animation is done(A little bit like Tremor's fatality).

Harley Quinn:
-MB cupcake blows up the opponent in 3 individual pieces as the 3 bombs.
-Calling both Hyena's mauls the opponent.
Let me hear your ideas!:D

The_Tile

Your hole is mine!
There was a bit of discussion about this a while back IIRC. I think it'd be a really cool idea, but they definitely wouldn't actually kill them if they were in the game.

I think they should've done this regardless, but they probably didn't want it to just feel like MK 2.0 so im guessing they didn't want any finishers

Last edited:

Madog32

PSN: ImaGiveItToUBaby
they'd prob have to change their rating from T to M, which I don't think is something they'd want on a game filled with childhood Superheros.

But pls bring brutalities back for MK11, NRS!

Brutalitys wouldn't fit this game imo but if they were my main red hood would have a plethora mines, guns and shurikens, self explanatory.

Last edited:

Cursa

Counterpoke with armoured DB2 at all times.
I don't want them added into IJ2 but if I did my boy Bane better have some lit ones.
  • MB DB2/Super brutality similar to Cyrax's brutality. Maybe super one just burns them off on re-entry into the atmosphere.
  • MB B3 cancels in level 3 venom basically just drop kicks the opponent fullscreen as a mess of everything
  • Raging charge brutality. Nothing more to be said.
  • MB Grab goes back to IJ1 and he basically breaks your break.
  • F2D 1+3 MB. Kinda like Liu Kang's Flame Fist parry brutality.

GJX7

Your Mediocrity Is Killing Me
I think Scarecrows MB Chain grab should melt their face off

Sent from my STF-L09 using Tapatalk

Cursa

Counterpoke with armoured DB2 at all times.
I'm disappointed in the amount of agreement with Grodd's 22 1+3 string. People do know that's the string where he literally eats your face, right?

Error

DF2+R2
Black Adam mb low lightning burns the opponents shins off

Cheetah MB primal rage (her DP) just keeps slashing until her claws touch the ground

Starfire trait just blows a hole through chest "You need a vacation!"

Atom leaves the opponent looking like swiss cheese after fermion fury.

SixPathsOfHate

Make triple skulls input BDF or DF Hold F
Brainiac super where the robots stick their prongs into you and instead of the ship they just tear you apart.

Hellboy jumps on top of you and smashes your head into your body.

TNMNT low spin with sword. Every spin cuts you down lower and lower till your just a diced version of yourself.

Darkseid laser shoots through them infront, (slow motion shot), then turns around and goes through the back of the head.

colby4898

Special Forces Sonya Up-player
Cyborg ideas:

Kills with 23, fist just obliterates opponent as he passes through

IAFB on standing opponent knocks off head

DB2 as an antiair launches them into the sky and they splat on the floor as a bloody mess

Super. Demon things tear then apart limb by limb