What's new

What I love the most about MK11 is ...

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
... the fact that it literally makes me want to play as every single character. MK11 did what no other MK game did for me in the past. Loving to play as every single character.

I realized it when I saw how much fun I had while playing as Nightwolf on that Tower of Time. Nightwolf is a character I didn't give a rats ass about in previous MK entries. As well as Cassie Cage, Kitana, Jax, Johnny, D'Vorah, Kotal Kahn and quite a few more.

But in MK11, I love playing as those characters as much as I love playing with my faves. I am now in a point where I switch characters on every Tower and this made the game so much better for me.

Samsara

Resident Cynic
What I love most about mk11 is...

Music is much better, the main theme (Kronika's Theme/A Matter of Time) stands out much clearer than any of the music they've done in the past.

Hopefully they keep it up and we can get full recurring character themes like Street Fighter or KI

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
What I love most about mk11 is...

Music is much better, the main theme (Kronika's Theme/A Matter of Time) stands out much clearer than any of the music they've done in the past.

Hopefully they keep it up and we can get full recurring character themes like Street Fighter or KI
I don't think that anything will top MK3's soundtrack, but MK11's is definitely much better than MK5, 6, 7, 8, 9 & XL's soundtracks combined.

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
Even the characters I don't have an interest in playing as still seem interesting to me.

Despite the whole slate cleaning time story I love this game. They really have fleshed their characters. Most noteably is Jax. I don't even use him but damn if i don't root for the guy. I find it absolutely hilarious that I hate Noob's personality but am still maining him. Depressing Shinnok cheerleader. One of my favorite story moments though was between Scorpion and Scorpion, beautifully crafted moment.