What's new

What happened to OLD Johnny in the story?

zerosebaz

What's the point of a random Krypt?
Raiden hates the Johnnys so he refused to heal them like he did with Socrpion, Sonya gets upset about it. The whole thing ends up with Raiden killing the 3 of them and then blaming it on Kronika. That's why they are missing during the end of the story.

Professor Oak

Are you a boy or girl?
No, we just never see him again.

Because taking a bullet to the leg is obviously such a bad injury that the former champ has to sit the rest of the story out, meanwhile Cassie takes a howitzer to the arm and gets patched up 30 seconds later. Logic.
That Cassie scene bothered the fuck out of me. It was like she suddenly decided she was no longer shot. She just undid it with pure resolve and raw emotion.

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?
That Cassie scene bothered the fuck out of me. It was like she suddenly decided she was no longer shot. She just undid it with pure resolve and raw emotion.
What's especially jarring is how bad it looked. It wasn't an itsy bitsy little gunshot, he fucking unloaded on her and there was a massive spray of blood. I legit thought there would only be half of Cassie left by the time she hit the ground.

No, we just never see him again.

Because taking a bullet to the leg is obviously such a bad injury that the former champ has to sit the rest of the story out, meanwhile Cassie takes a howitzer to the arm and gets patched up 30 seconds later. Logic.
Are you sure its not he who fell of that buliding by geras?

Professor Oak

Are you a boy or girl?
What's especially jarring is how bad it looked. It wasn't an itsy bitsy little gunshot, he fucking unloaded on her and there was a massive spray of blood. I legit thought she was dead.
I gasped dude, serious. I was like “Dude are they gonna give Cassie a Vader glove?? Maybe a cool go-go gadget arm? Oh, wait, shes just okay.”