What's new

What does your main say about you (not to be taken seriously.)

TheBoyBlunder

They love my Grayson
Superman: You're new to FGC & want to play the most recognizable character. F23 & Laserz.
Batman: You still use "I'm Batman" jokes. You enjoy being auto-pilot. J2 is life.
Wonder Woman: You haven't seen her in story mode yet. Casually has romantic relationships with transgender women.
Supergirl: You only use the Power Girls skin realize it sucked so you went back to Supergirl.
Brainiac: You're one of those 10 year olds that only want to main the boss bc you think they'll be "OP" compared to the rest of the cast
Gorilla Grodd: You post videos online of him with "Harambe" in the title
Flash: You want a Godspeed premiere more than oxygen.
Harley Quinn: Trendy HQ fan. You're a horny teenager or you grew up playing with Barbie Dolls low key.
Joker: You're really chill in real life.
Deadshot: You like Deadpool and wanted Deathstroke
Black Adam: You're a nihilist who hates everyone
Aquaman: You used the term "Aquadaddy" at least once on this sub. You have a fetish for Tom Brady.
Robin: You have daddy issues.
Dr. Fate: You wanted Constantine but you'll take what you can get
Atrocitus: You're an awesome person in real life but people think you're an asshole for your playstyle.
Bane: Grapple and armor is life.
Poison Ivy: You use Tumblr
Cheetah: You use Furrafinity
Captain Cold: You're bitter about how Killer Frost isn't back
Green Lantern: You want all of his shaders and nothing more
Green Arrow: Stephen Amell is your celebrity crush. You have an ectomorph body type.
Black Canary: You have a "Milf" thing you're into. You usually play female characters.
Scarecrow: How edgy can you be. Use to be a goth kid in HS.
Blue Beetle: You watched Beetleborgs on FOX on Saturdays as a child. You still enjoy Power Rangers.
Firestorm: You watched atleast 3 episodes of LOT. You're very good looking. You're just waiting for Starfire to come out.
Catwoman: You have a closer relationship to your mom than your father.
Swamp Thing: You bought this game just for him. You smoke a lot of weed.
Cyborg: You're honestly surprised he was even brought back, you're a white liberal kid who sympathizes for the blacks
Darkseid: You're evil
John Stewart/Green Lantern 3: You think Hal Jordan is an idiot
Vixen: You wanna play Cheetah but don't want to be a furry
Jay Garrick/Flash I: You love retro stuff, Grandpa fetish.
Mr. Freeze: That one episode of Batman: The Animated Series made you cry
Power Girl: Titties but you were disappointed with the character design, so you just rock out with Supergirl.
Reverse-Flash: You pissed yourself seeing Eobard in the Shattered Alliance trailer with Flash
Red Hood: You spent most of the end of 2015 watching "Arkham Knight Red Hood Free Roam Mod" videos on Youtube. You love edgelords. Watched Red Hood once and swears he's the coolest DC character ever. Will drop the game in 6 months.
Sub Zero: You think Captain Cold and Killer Frost are inferior. You're the MK fanatic that never played MK 1, 2 or 3 but you got involved in MK9 so you think you're a MK loyalist thus you're always on TYM fighting with DC fans on why a game based on DC character should have a cast of atleast 6-9 MK characters.
Starfire: You're generally a Teen Titans fan, you're horny and you want to be pretty.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
I thought a lot of these were pretty funny. I'm gonna main Sub-Zero but that description couldn't be further from me. But I can definitely see it applying to a lot of people who will play him.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
The Harley, Brainiac, Cyborg, and Poison Ivy killed me.

The Scarecrow, Deadshot, Freeze, and Firestorm ones were accurate asf. Especially Deadshot, the c-team Deathstroke.

Black Adam- You truly enjoy a challenge /s

Swamp thing- you're out to prove that you can be mediocre even under the most grueling circumstances.

Deadshot- "You have .03 seconds to react. That's totally fair."

Aquaman- haha I'm ironic since aquaman- really sucks

Superman- I'm only learning one goddamn string

Batman- this is my Batman there are many like him but this one is mine.

Atrocitus- I like single player games

Firestorm- I mean, a white man's brain in a young black man's body. Is this Get Out?

Cheetah- " I'd bet you don't even know this string"

Poison Ivy- there's nothing wrong with hentai

Darkseid- "Technically you could block that and I saw Sonic do it"

Bane- 5 inches is perfectly average

Harley- don't ask me about my mother

Waiting on the ice ninja myself! The Darkseid one was spot on probably should add that you're probably a metal head and hate Superman mains :DOGE

Wavy

Block Spammer
Darkseid, Brainiac, Ivy and Swamp Thing are my top 4 atm. I'm an evil 10yo who smokes pot while using tumblr. Lul. Sounds about right.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
As the oldest Sub Zero main here, this ice avatar I made is proof of my loyality towards the famous Ice Ninja since Mortal Kombat 1. Stayed an Iceman and will stay as an Iceman till death!