Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Oh Good Lord My Stomach Has Spoken

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • Might-Taro Your A Pretty Weird Dude

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters

Might-Taro 19

by each death, we learn more..
We have seen the Mk11 steam leaking almost the whole roster, and i'm curious for those of you who tend to carry a great gift called " The Intuition", I wanna see what you all have to say to this..

vapid

cyber warlord
Eh? What leak? What's the roster?

EDIT: Oh, the achievements - have more been released?

Blade4693

VIVIVI
I have become a somewhat pessimistic person. I just assume it's real as to not make myself disappointed down the line. It's why I have convinced myself the valentine's reveal is going to be somebody I don't care about like Cassie or Jaqcui lol

Krankk

Smoke & Noob & Rain
If the roster ends up being true, then we would have a weird case of the roster getting worse and worse with each modern MK game:

1. Mortal Kombat 9
2. Mortal Kombat X
3. Mortal Kombat 11

If I created a Mortal Kombat game, I would lock all of the ninjas, kunoichis and a couple of cyborgs immediately at the beginning. That's what Mortal Kombat is to me. Weirdly cool and awesome palette swaps, which evolved over the time to something even greater. But now these awesome characters are slowly being taken out and that sucks.
Wouldn't it suck to live in 2032 with a new Mortal Kombat game coming out and characters like Human Smoke, Noob Saibot and Rain being forgotten legends like it's the case for quite a few 3D MK characters?

Might-Taro 19

by each death, we learn more..
If the roster ends up being true, then we would have a weird case of the roster getting worse and worse with each modern MK game:

1. Mortal Kombat 9
2. Mortal Kombat X
3. Mortal Kombat 11

If I created a Mortal Kombat game, I would lock all of the ninjas, kunoichis and a couple of cyborgs immediately at the beginning. That's what Mortal Kombat is to me. Weirdly cool and awesome palette swaps, which evolved over the time to something even greater. But now these awesome characters are slowly being taken out and that sucks.
Wouldn't it suck to live in 2032 with a new Mortal Kombat game coming out and characters like Human Smoke, Noob Saibot and Rain being forgotten legends like it's the case for quite a few 3D MK characters?
Now now brother I wouldn't feel down over this immediately. Who knows maybe the final roster is 27 characters, because well look 21 stages and it used to be 17! that's a big difference in my opinion. Hang in there, keep your faith that there's going to be great characters you wanna try out and play as. And considering this is a whole new gameplay mechanic, maybe this time around you will enjoy playing New Era characters like Kotal Kahn, Erron Black, D Vora, Cassie who knows because you have not even got your hands in the final game. Let's not sweat it and build grief. I have my heart telling me I will for sure enjoy the game no matter what happens.

SZSR

Noob
That this is real and that they're holding back the fan favorites for DLC because they know we'll eat it up.

Time to wait again until the final DLC for a character I want to play to come out I guess.

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
If that's what you truly think, can you tell me the remaining 3 characters that are gonna make it in the roster? tell me your prediction.
NRS has proven my educated guesses about what they're gonna do are dumb, so I am just gonna wait it out and see lol

Hopefully Sindel is DLC. She's my priority. But I'm sure the game will be great regardless.

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
I'm pretty skeptical, so I don't take it as 100% gospel, but it wouldn't surprise me if most of it turns out legit. I think the game is going to be a lot of fun, regardless of how the final roster shapes out.