What's new

What do you want Sindel to be like gameplay wise?

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Zoner for sure, I hope she has her mk9 levitate back where she can levitate, shoot an air fireball, air dash forward into another fireball. And hair moves!
I hope her cartwheel is back but make it a mid, obviously give it some utility lke combo ender or so.

Her yell will definitely be back but she might have to mb for A combo now.

Vhozite

Waiting on SF6
Gonna be selfish and say I don't care what she does if she can cover Jade or Kitana's bad matchups.

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
Rushdown.

Hair command grabs and scream to stun your opponent and extend combos.
I think she will be Rushdown as well. I'm hoping she has anti-zoning abilities that shut down characters like Shang, Cetrion, Jades zoning.
@STB Sgt Reed
I think our answer is Nightwolf, that reflect, Forward Roll, projectile absorb and awesome looking Rushdown style looks like its perfect to shut down zoners (Rocks crumbled).
I hope Sindel has unique tools to deal with zoning if that's air moves that evade projectiles but maybe an immunity in air when amped to avoid Risks and Ground Skulls?

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
Do you feel she will be broke or trash? What style of play will she be: Zoning, Rush, Balanced, Footsie?

Personally I feel she will be a Zoner not intentionally but because she will have an amazing air projectile similar to cetrions hell beam. But I also think she will be Rushdown not Grappler but mix you up in your face character.
I'm hoping she gets this:

Air Projectile: that is vertical and lifts her off the ground like cetrions but cooler Cuz its the Queen.

Low Projectile:
This will be like her old projectile but compared to Lius low fireball.

Buttons leg Mix:
I'd like her to have multiple low starters that involve kicks and have a cartwheel special that hitsoverhead maybe knocks down and is unsafe.

Combos:
I hope she has Scream extension that allows hitstun to combo from and maybe restands opponents?

Hair attacks:
These could give her range like scarlets whip but hers could be a mid or low? Her buttons could have one that has a extended range with hair attack. Also a special move that uses her hair to pull them in?

What does everyone else think?
You basically just described her MK9 incarnation

Given MK11 is very weapon heavy, I wonder if she'll be equipped with more than just her legs, hair and voice.

Past games have her using a Kwan Dao (pole weapon) but it seems silly and not in line with her character.

I'm not sure if she'll have another weapon if her hair is used a lot (which I hope it is)

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
I think she will be Rushdown as well. I'm hoping she has anti-zoning abilities that shut down characters like Shang, Cetrion, Jades zoning.
@STB Sgt Reed
I think our answer is Nightwolf, that reflect, Forward Roll, projectile absorb and awesome looking Rushdown style looks like its perfect to shut down zoners (Rocks crumbled).
I hope Sindel has unique tools to deal with zoning if that's air moves that evade projectiles but maybe an immunity in air when amped to avoid Risks and Ground Skulls?
Really hoping reflect isn't a custom only move!

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Zoner with decent up close rushdown, no more lame ass cancel gimmicks. If they want to make it like how Ermac's levitation in MK 9 was or like Raiden's Superman cancel. And she should have some decent footsie, mid range moves with the hair.

I'm kind of hoping she plays like a mix of Skarlet and Kitana. Skarlet moves such as having multiple projectiles (low fireball, normal fireball and air fireball), plus has some of her hair moves incorporated into her regular attacks and combos kind of how Skarlet's blood is. Obviously, less so as I wouldn't want 20 different hair moves, but you get the point. Then add in aspects of Kitana like some of her acrobatic attacks and of course the signature scream move that acts similar to Kitana's fan lift.

Let's just hope her air fball isn't straight like Sonya's rings but diagonal ala mk9.
Might be an ability for that though.
Agreed. It would be cool if it was similar to Jade's air Rang where it's diagonal plus you can amplify it to give her a second one that actually tracks the opponent.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
we all can expect Queen Sindel having all her MK9 moveset, plus something from older games + one or 2 new things, I guess ....

they did an incredible job with Shang Tsung and Nightwolf, both on the upgraded/updated looking and classical gameplay moves , so, you can expect nothing less to Sindel .... she will have her classical fireballs (normal and low), air fireball, hair whip grappling move , kartwheel and scream moves etc .... don't worry ! ;)

we all can expect Queen Sindel having all her MK9 moveset, plus something from older games + one or 2 new things, I guess ....

they did an incredible job with Shang Tsung and Nightwolf, both on the upgraded/updated looking and classical gameplay moves , so, you can expect nothing less to Sindel .... she will have her classical fireballs (normal and low), air fireball, hair whip grappling move , kartwheel and scream moves etc .... don't worry ! ;)
Yeah, I have no doubt she'll be phenomenal. This game has given such life to the characters with all their voice acting, intros/outros, and customizable aspects that it's made me love characters I've never loved before.

My only real hope/concern is that she's a good, balanced character. I don't want her to be a bottom tier, struggle bus character, but I don't want her to be silly OP either.

Last edited:

xenogorgeous

Yeah, I have no doubt she'll be phenomenal. This game has given such life to the characters with all their voice acting, intros/outros, and customizable aspects that it's made me love characters I've never loved before.
yep, and Sindel is an underrated / underestimated character, so, she deserves to shine right away , and this game it's the fucking right oportunity moment !

in fact , I dare to say that she will be better than Shang and Nightwolf , on the presentation look .... wait and see !

Edmund

Kitana & Skarlet
I want her to be an all rounder with a focus on zoning tools. I feel like most of the zoners in this game are female so i don’t want her to have that as her primary

xenogorgeous

I want her to be an all rounder with a focus on zoning tools. I feel like most of the zoners in this game are female so i don’t want her to have that as her primary
a semi-zoner with focus on middle range gameplay, seems good to me .... and with decent combo damage, hehe :D