What's new

What do you want Sindel to be like gameplay wise?

First off I want to say that I have really been looking forward to playing with her and was hoping Sindel would be released in September not late November, very disappointing.

As far as what I am hoping for with her gameplay style , I would like her to be very reminecen to Supergirl from Injustice 2. An air dash like the Kryptonians had would be similar to a flight mechanic. Horizontal and diaginal downward air fireballs and a on the ground fire ball projectile. Her scream could also be similar to Supergirl breath in injustice 2 with an enhanced version granting hit stun for more attacks. I'd also like some good normal strings with pop ups for combos and make her scream plus on block with plus strings for pressure and maybe minor frame trapping . I don't want her to just be a pure zoner with minimal combo potential like she was in MK9.

That's not entirely true. She actually had plenty of combo options back then, with and without meter and hit hard in the corner.
And had one of the highest damage meterless punisher in the game (43%)
The fact that she lacked armor in her specials made people take more advantage of her zoning/keepaway game.
I think she'll be given abilities that shall compliment both her zoning and rushdown with possibly the return of her leviate cancels for pressure.
Well yeah she had some combos there are a few combo videos on YouTube but like you said people usually used her as a pure zoner in MK9 . That's why I'd like her strings to just be better for more pressure into combo opportunities, I don't won't her to be like in MK9 when people would just run and air fireball. For me personally I'd like her to have the air dash for the flying I'm not really a fan of how ermac flew in mkx for example. Also in umk3 and trilogy I feel liker her flight cancels like that infinite corner combo was kinda difficult and complicated as far as inputs go. That's why I think the Superman/Supergirl injustice air dash would be so much more simpler to make her fly.