What's new

Question - D'Vorah What do you think of D'Vorah in the current meta?

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Is D'Vorah really top 10 tho?

Not saying she's bad but look at characters like mileena, Sonya, smoke, sektor, cassie, shinnok, Kitana, sub, etc. Does D'Vorah really fit in that category? Those characters have everything and D'Vorah doesn't

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Ermac, Sonya, Mileena, Quan, Smoke, Shinnok, Sektor, Sub, Liu, Predator, Jason, Cassie, Kitana, Takeda, Jacqui, Tremor, Raiden, Reptile are all better than D'Vorah imo.

I'd also throw in Kano, Scorpion, Kenshi, Tanya, Kung Jin, and Bo Rai Cho.

Could be more or less but D'Vorah can be safely excluded from the top ten imo.

Not that she's bad. Nobody's bad. A character not being top ten doesn't mean they're bad.

x TeeJay o

Canary Cry Gapless Pressure
She's not top 10. Get the fuck out of here. I'm no downplayer , I'm on here on the reg saying how dumb EACH of my characters are/were but to say she's top 10 sounds like a personal vendetta u have against her. No

Darth-Nero

Come Thunder! Come Lightning!
I dunno man i still pick my main Raiden in serious challenge matches even though i consider him bad. I had ppl say that my Raiden feels broken despite how unrealistic that claim is. bottom line is some players prefer to use characters that they're most comfortable with even if they're bad..over picking a better character that they aren't so much as comfy with. So basing your opinion about D'vorah over how well Tekken master still uses her is null and void.