What's new

Question What do you think of Batmans look and move set overall?

Emanuel

Noob
Capcom added a super move to all characters between Street Fighter 4 and its updates, a smoke bomb should be a little thing to do
I remember Hector mentioning if its only 1 or 2 people wanting this it won't happen but if there were a ton of people voicing there opinion on it and wanted it they would look into it.
Batman's stance more people don't like then the ones that don't care. Its all over Google if you type injustice batman stance you will find lots of people wanting it changed. Also i would hope they could add to batman's special move list smoke escape so similar to Mk vs dc move.

hellbly

Noob
I remember Hector mentioning if its only 1 or 2 people wanting this it won't happen but if there were a ton of people voicing there opinion on it and wanted it they would look into it.
Batman's stance more people don't like then the ones that don't care. Its all over Google if you type injustice batman stance you will find lots of people wanting it changed. Also i would hope they could add to batman's special move list smoke escape so similar to Mk vs dc move.
maybe is crap, I know nothing about 'programming', but I think it could be easier to add a move than to change che stance: if you add a move, you just have to make the animations for the new move, but if you change the stance (maybe) you'd have to change ALL the starting animations for all the move-set

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Batman is going to be a very solid character. He has all the tools a character could need to succeed.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Yes he does, be afraid, be very afraid.
Why? I'm playing him right alongside Black Adam. :p that is my 1 2 punch with Aquaman close behind. Seriousness though, I will be taking a whole week off of work to play this game and get ready for Civil War, let's hit up dat online training mode and share dat Bruce tech lol.

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
Why? I'm playing him right alongside Black Adam. :p that is my 1 2 punch with Aquaman close behind. Seriousness though, I will be taking a whole week off of work to play this game and get ready for Civil War, let's hit up dat online training mode and share dat Bruce tech lol.
Day one son, we will break this character. Then simultaneously fight for the role of Batman of da souf and of 'murica

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
Batman looks like he could have frame traps with electronic bats, and loads of potential on that alone.

But the three things I am concerned about are:

Projectile Zoning - I am concerned that his basic Batarang projectile will be too slow on start up and recovery to even factor in a basic full screen game (jades boomerang)

If that is the case, he will have to work his mid screen/jump distance footsie game, which so far consists of a (probably high or special mid) grapple gun with mad recovery on wiff, a might be unsafe tackle/takedown, and no quick lunging move (shoulders, dive punches etc).

We also know he has anti air grapple, but it might be pointless, as we don't know his other AA options, he could have a high hit box fast jab that leads to great meterless damage or set ups, it might end up being a flashy combo ended or side switcher after combos.

But depending on how quickly you can execute a glide, he might have an instant dive kick? It has all yet to be seen.

This leaves the last piece, PARRY.

I am hoping that just because he has a parry, that it won't negate his pokes, or make them slower on start up to compensate, otherwise making it pointless.

It goes beyond how cool the moves are.

Emanuel

Noob
Batman looks like he could have frame traps with electronic bats, and loads of potential on that alone.

Projectile Zoning - I am concerned that his basic Batarang projectile will be too slow on start up and recovery to even factor in a basic full screen game (jades boomerang)

If that is the case, he will have to work his mid screen/jump distance footsie game, which so far consists of a (probably high or special mid) grapple gun with mad recovery on wiff, a might be unsafe tackle/takedown, and no quick lunging move (shoulders, dive punches etc).

We also know he has anti air grapple, but it might be pointless, as we don't know his other AA options, he could have a high hit box fast jab that leads to great meterless damage or set ups, it might end up being a flashy combo ended or side switcher after combos.

But depending on how quickly you can execute a glide, he might have an instant dive kick? It has all yet to be seen.

I am hoping that just because he has a parry, that it won't negate his pokes, or make them slower on start up to compensate, otherwise making it pointless.

I still think they should of given him a escape teleport move like the one where he smoke grapples off screen to land on you from above or behind you. batman is all about being tricky and knows how to use shadows . It would of been cool to see batmans cave have a shadow system he can turn on to be camouflage sort of like reptile or smoke.

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
apart from his teeth and stance he looks fucking awesome,love his moveset and trait.im not a huge batman fan so i proberly wont be playing him,i'll look forward to figuring out all his bullshit and fighting all the batman players though.

Emanuel

Noob

I was wondering If batman can still throw batarangs while in air gliding? Batarang of course then his glide will not work as soon as he throws batarangs. It would of been nice if he had different types of batarangs or that tricky batarang that hits them from the back.

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
Well, we aren't too sure what the enhanced straight rang does.

I know the enhanced upwards rang pops the opponent down.

GGA Max

Meh, disagree. It's nice to reference other games, but it just doesn't seem to fit with all the other epic moves in his moveset, and the entire cast for that matter.