What's new

what do you do when...

1.) you are stuck ducking underneath kitana's fan lift. Is there any way to punish her? I'm either Kabal or Reptile if that makes a difference

2.) kung lao teleports and you are crouching? Will a quick uppercut work every time?

3.) you want to cancel the second aaHP with run, do you tap out HP,HP,run like a dial or do you have to hit run on the frame that the second HP connects? I've been doing it like a dial, I think it's working but I just wanted to make sure

CheatToWin said:
1.) you are stuck ducking underneath kitana's fan lift. Is there any way to punish her? I'm either Kabal or Reptile if that makes a difference

2.) kung lao teleports and you are crouching? Will a quick uppercut work every time?

3.) you want to cancel the second aaHP with run, do you tap out HP,HP,run like a dial or do you have to hit run on the frame that the second HP connects? I've been doing it like a dial, I think it's working but I just wanted to make sure
Ya, hold down and do a low kick then do your dash

Not every time, it varies, and its annoying

Yes?

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
If you are ducking under her fan lift just release down and hold block.

If you time an uppercut so that you turn around the instant you hit HP, it will always hit Kung Lao on the way up before he can attack.

Canceling LP and HP can be done with any button, at any time it is going out or holding.