What's new

What do you do when you get mad during KL?

I sometimes say something like "Jesus Christ!!!" or "C'Mon!!". When I get REALLY mad, I tend to punch the palm of my hand then realize I'm getting way to mad at a video game lol. Just wondering the little things other do when they get tilted

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
I only get mad in the lab.
I already know what happens when I do bother to run a couple matches in KL if nobody's available on my friends list.
So it doesn't make me mad.

I get really angry in the lab, though.
Losing in KL is whatever, so many factors to it.
But going into the lab and seeing how fucking bad your main is where you can consistently recreate her issues against the whole cast, that's an eye opener.

TyCarter35

Bonafide Jax scrub
stop playing, hell I don't think I've touched the game for like the past month and a half realizing how much I actually hate the game and particularly KL once my psn expired

Close the game, get out and play Pokemon Go, come back after 3 hours and play some more.
I should be labbing and analysing my replays more though. I play really well against Scorpions and Shang Tsungs, because I know every bit of frame data and every gap and then suck against everyone else.

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
I only get mad in the lab.
I already know what happens when I do bother to run a couple matches in KL if nobody's available on my friends list.
So it doesn't make me mad.

I get really angry in the lab, though.
Losing in KL is whatever, so many factors to it.
But going into the lab and seeing how fucking bad your main is where you can consistently recreate her issues against the whole cast, that's an eye opener.
This is hilarious lmfao

I don't really get mad, but I hate losing to bad player that does stupid stuff and still got me for a round, game or god forbid a full set , you know the typical toxic kl guy, the one that d2 after negative string, that jumps kick non stop, that doesn't hitconfirm and u get hit because he should have and it's a punish if you would just continue blocking, that guy just isn't someone you can condition cause he doesn't actually use his brain. Ohh and ALL online sub zeros.

That's when I go on a tbagging spree to whoever is in my path, including innocent ppl.
Then I feel like a scrub and come to my senses.

Last edited:

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
I have a punching bag set up next to my couch, for real.

But nah I don't play KL anymore, no one can improve while playing that mode and it's a waste of time. It's literally for casual players even if it's called 'ranked'. So I don't get mad anymore, problem solved. I play long sets with good players and I've improved 10x what I would have if I would just play KL.

VSC_Supreme

TYM's #1 L taker.
I like to remember and think about all the lame and cheesy ways I've eek'd out wins, and how mad it must make my opponents. I take solace in the fact that no one else is really enjoying playing this mode.