What's new

What do you do when MK11's roster is only the newbies from MKX + fresh wave of young adults

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
No classic characters except for Scorpion and Sub-Zero and Bo Rai Cho

where is your god now

Last edited:

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
check op, Sub still in it

We couldn't even get an Injustice game without the Ice Clone, no way are we getting an MK game without it
Thats what I meant, my phrasing was just terrible.

What I meant to say is that in this hypothetical game I wouldn't have to fight characters like Mileena, Ermac, or Kenshi, who frustrated me a lot as SZ in MKX, so Id enjoy it

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
If the Drink mechanic is reviewed to gain more powerful moves the more drinks he gets and lose moves if he gets hit, i'm all for it, the puke shit was really bad.

Wingman

Noob
I would be cool with that. All I’d ask is please make the character designs interesting. There were plenty of weak designs in MKX imo.

Sent from my iPod touch using Test Your Might

I could actually definitely see Sonya, Johnny, Jax, and Kenshi, being effectively replaced by Cassie, Jacqui, Takeda and Kung Jin in the next game.

But then again, we have a whole year ahead of us of looking at a silhouette of Paolo's left shoe on character selection and guessing if it kinda looks like Kung Lao or not. So too early to say.