What's new

Strategy What comes after hard knockdown?

Muffinnz

Noob
When I use Catwoman I often find myself at a loss of what to do after a hard knockdown, what follows that?

DFC

Cutthroat Truther
I tend to throw, or try a 50/50. Sometimes I'll do 1F2.

But I'm no Vet, I'm not an expert of Cats

Reborn

Noob
* b12d3 for a low
* f112 for an overhead
* 1f2 can stuff some wake ups
* some specific setups (like MB catdash into d+f3) can lead to an ambiguous j1 on their wakeup
* throw (one of my personal favorites if your opponent has <10% health to close out a round)
* block (or empty jump depending on what you use as a hard knockdown) to bait out a wakeup and punish accordingly

There are also varies interactable setups I am trying to learn that utilize interactables which is beautifully detailed by Under_The_Mayo in this thread

Muffinnz

Noob
* b12d3 for a low
* f112 for an overhead
* 1f2 can stuff some wake ups
* some specific setups (like MB catdash into d+f3) can lead to an ambiguous j1 on their wakeup
* throw (one of my personal favorites if your opponent has <10% health to close out a round)
* block (or empty jump depending on what you use as a hard knockdown) to bait out a wakeup and punish accordingly

There are also varies interactable setups I am trying to learn that utilize interactables which is beautifully detailed by Under_The_Mayo in this thread
You and Under The Mayo have given the BEST replys to my concerned threads. I love this community and people like you! thanks so much, I appreciate the help.