What's new

What characters from injustice and mk9 do you hate with a passion??

NY-Shadow

TestYourMight SUCKS
Ok I agree with most but:
Mileena, overpowered?! How?!
Kitanas down 1 may be fast but it's negative on block...
Batgirl is just very strong, she's not broken lol. Broken is having infinites or 1-hit kill combos and she has neither.
Your description of Zod made me lol
Ok Lobo being broken? Cmon...
Ok, Lobo: For being a character with with too little vulnerabilities.
Mileena: For being overpowered in a downplayable way. Both of her sky drop teleporting moves are safe from projectiles, wakeup attacks and also safe on block by shooting a sai blast just before grounding making it unpunishable and safe. Yet Smoke, Scorpion, Raiden, Ermac, and even Quan Chi are characters with punishable teleports on block. Aside from her sai blast spammability. Now you know why. I guess you're a Mileena user, no wonder. lol

NY-Shadow

TestYourMight SUCKS
For me it mostly comes down to certain moves that get me the saltiest. I have for the most part come to truce with other chars in mk9 and igau except for Batgirl and MMH, how do your honestly play a char with that many tools, that damage output, and fucked up tech and go to sleep at night?

MMH OH teleport: OK, here we have probably the stupidest move in igau. 99% safe, HALF SCREEN hit box on either side, f dash doesn't work, and you a get a free MB b3, a b3 that's 2 HITS. Why?! Why does MMH get a 2 hit b3?!
Batgirl: Dude, *sigh* dat cartwheel. Flying Grayson hitbox, infinite in corner, can't armor out, a 50/50 special on top of her already 50/50 normals, and stuffs WUs. That one move on top of vortex, corner damage, normal priority, and bola tech is just too much in one character. Just imagine if her trait was actually useful...
Oh yea, I play Catwoman
Catwoman is a great character! Bruce and Selena are my mains, lovers who fight together...oh so romantic.

Kindred

Let Be Be Finale Of Seem
Cyrax.
I rather face 10 Kabals than a Cyrax. That character actually makes the match not fun when I have to face him. Because I know that if I make 1 mistake, I can lose 90% of my life. No other character does that.
And if that's not enough, his options are ridiculous.
- Great pokes
- High dmg due to idiotic resets
- AA jump move to control the air
- Meter drain
- Can juggle you for like 30% without allowing for a breaker
- He has great map control
- Great setups
- Command grab

All he's missing is a Cyber Sub parry....

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Ok, Lobo: For being a character with with too little vulnerabilities.
Mileena: For being overpowered in a downplayable way. Both of her sky drop teleporting moves are safe from projectiles, wakeup attacks and also safe on block by shooting a sai blast just before grounding making it unpunishable and safe. Yet Smoke, Scorpion, Raiden, Ermac, and even Quan Chi are characters with punishable teleports on block. Aside from her sai blast spammability. Now you know why. I guess you're a Mileena user, no wonder. lol
Lobos bf3 is unsafe unless mb'd, his zoning is average, yes he does good damage but it still requires meter. I don't see how he's "broken" because if that was the case everyone would use him and he'd win every major. He also gets zoned out a hell of a lot.
Mileena's unsafe on block most of the time, if you think she's overpowered then you're not blocking enough or playing the match right. Ball roll and ex ball roll- unsafe. Telekick and ex telekick- unsafe. Her normals/strings are pretty slow and the only relatively safe special she has is her sais. Her sky drops aren't safe from projectiles, you can catch her out of the startup and she gets hit by projectiles usually depending on what it is. The fact you used the term "spammability" tells me you can't deal with zoning well. I'll repeat, both versions of her teleport are NOT safe and cancelling it into sai only helps if the sai doesn't whiff and it does most of the time so learn to punish it properly. Who do you main?

D

Deleted member 28105

As a Green Arrow player, nothing is more salt inducing, then fighting an Aquaman. I don't care what you say, that matchup is 10-0. (I understand its not, it's more like an 8....) Hey, rational brain, go away, I'm ranting here.

Like I said, the 10-0 Aquaman matchup. I can't do shit at the start. I can't do shit mid screen. I can't do shit in the corner. Full screen? Ha! I spend the majority of the game trying to chase his ass down. I then have to make it thought the barrage of attacks that Aquamen colloquially refer to as footsies. I block and dash through a minimum of 5 from the deeps, getting hit by one each passage, just to run into his ridiculous normals and anti-airs. And it resets OVER and OVER again.

Then, I have my Pulp Fiction moment of clarity. I make it through the zoning, I get past his normals. I dash in, I down 1 ice arrow for glory, I hear the Rudy chant in the back of my mind. I'm praying to god it hits, and just to my luck it does. I proceed to carry out my BNB, and boom... Trait. It is then that I choose to play De Niro's game.

(I'm sorry all of you that had to listen to...) Look, rational brain, stay the fuck out of my rants. Fuck Aquaman. I'm going to go get all-you-can-eat Sushi RIGHT NOW!

bishbash

Magic as easy as 1 2 standing3
MMH really kills this game online for me. Him and DD but I think the latter gets me salty just because he seems to actually benefit from online latency.

RelentlessOhio

Divekick x 1000
Can't stand Doomsday, game play wise. It's absolutely a snore fest to watch. D1 earth shaker, MB shoulder charge. Repeat. Occasional AA. Worse than watching Superman spam f23 breath.

Kzaoo

Noob
Kano.

I don't know why I still play him. Every time I lose with him, I die inside a little more. He was my boo... now he's just a shell of what he used to be. It's depressing to see him like this. My hate for him, is a product of my love.

Kano, how far you have fallen... all the way down to bottom tier.

The_REAL_xVAPORx

smoke reset bot
turtling sonya players..... if they can space properly, fuzzy guard well, and land consistent BnBs, they can practically just wait until you fuck up and/or get too close. she is so exhausting to play at a high level

NY-Shadow

TestYourMight SUCKS
Lobos bf3 is unsafe unless mb'd, his zoning is average, yes he does good damage but it still requires meter. I don't see how he's "broken" because if that was the case everyone would use him and he'd win every major. He also gets zoned out a hell of a lot.
Mileena's unsafe on block most of the time, if you think she's overpowered then you're not blocking enough or playing the match right. Ball roll and ex ball roll- unsafe. Telekick and ex telekick- unsafe. Her normals/strings are pretty slow and the only relatively safe special she has is her sais. Her sky drops aren't safe from projectiles, you can catch her out of the startup and she gets hit by projectiles usually depending on what it is. The fact you used the term "spammability" tells me you can't deal with zoning well. I'll repeat, both versions of her teleport are NOT safe and cancelling it into sai only helps if the sai doesn't whiff and it does most of the time so learn to punish it properly. Who do you main?
By the fact that your are defending the term ZONING tells me you like to projectile spam from fullscreen distance, and HATE IT when people correctly define the term zoning, aside from the pretty obvious fact you are a Mileena user. No wonder your so defensive lol.

Kzaoo

Noob
The fact that you're complaining about Mileena of all characters shows that you cannot adapt and blame the game for your own incompetence.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
By the fact that your are defending the term ZONING tells me you like to projectile spam from fullscreen distance, and HATE IT when people correctly define the term zoning, aside from the pretty obvious fact you are a Mileena user. No wonder your so defensive lol.
Wat
No I don't "projectile spam" because A. It's not "spam", it IS zoning, if you refer to it as spam then why are you on this website? We tend to talk in high-level terms like zoning not words online randoms say like "spam" lol, and B. My training partner plays Smoke so throwing out sais is death since he has a projectile parry. Yes I use Mileena and as a Mileena player I KNOW how hard it is to actually get a win since she barely scratches the high 30s in damage and most of her specials are full combo punishable by most if not all of the cast. I'm not being particularly defensive, I'm just saving you from more comments like the one above me ^^^. I'll ask again, who do you main? Because we here on TYM are always here to help and you seem like you could use it if you're struggling against a character like Mileena :p

How did i forget that greyhaired bastard Smoke? annoying teleport and his combos are fucking lame and repeative
Cyrax...almost every cyrax i fight online jumps circles around me and repeat the same combo.....fuck him and his 1000 % resets
Quan chi : usually beat him with Mileena but still very annoying to fight....that trance move takes way too long , i could post this reply and when i get back i'd probably be still in trance
Cyber SZ : Has the same dive kick as KL, nuff said....but his is harder to punish, wich makes it even more annoying
Kratos : All he makes is noise with his stupid annoying moves, hate how you have to wait when he performs those lame slow ass combos

Kenshi can be really annoying too, but dont fight him that often
hate most Liu kang players too with those stupid loop combo's.. it's a shame cause he's my all time fav character

Last edited:
Mk9:

KUNG LAO. Every time I hear the announcer say KKUNGG, laoo, I pop a vein in my brain. I can't stand him. Every time I see that fucker build AN ENTIRE BAR spamming that piece of shit multiple punch combo in my guard, I shit a brick. Every time he ex-teleports with that bar and that stupid kick I turn into a gorilla. I have bite marks on my controller done in my gorilla state. I CANT STAND KUNGGGGLAOO. If I see KUNGLAO in mkx with that spin and piece of shit hats flying everywhere I'm gonna have a stroke.
i lol'd

agree 100 %

lol how i miss this thread

mk9: reptile, noob, stryker and kabal
igau: the whole roster, the whole game, worst fighting game of all times.

i add mkx und inj2 lol
mkx: subzero, kano, liukang, sonya
inj2: top 5 and catwoman so far