What's new

What characters do you use often and characters you use the least? (list your mains)

Shaney

Noob
1.Ermac
2.Kung Lao (funnest to use if theres little or no delay)
3.Jax ( Me and DC have good matches with him)
4. Mileena (She owns)
5.Kabal ( I usually pick him for people that like to run)

Shang Tsung can go die in a fire.

Damn lie, Mk is nowhere near as fun as gears. All that game is filled with is bums and bitches hidden behind names throwing a party when they beat you once.
Gears is not as fun as it was along ass time ago. The bullet lag, extreme host advantage, glitches, and the lack of skill needed is what makes Gears a shitty game. Hell, Halo 3 is better than GoW ;). But I'm hoping GoW2 will be better.

Gears is not as fun as it was along ass time ago. The bullet lag, extreme host advantage, glitches, and the lack of skill needed is what makes Gears a shitty game.
Sorry but your saying anything it does take skill. Play with me and shaney and two of my other friends and we will show you it take skill. About the host thing if your good you can kill host.

Shaney

Noob
Sorry but your saying anything it does take skill. Play with me and shaney and two of my other friends and we will show you it take skill. About the host thing if your good you can kill host.
Yea, I hate hosting in that game cause it's just too easy to get kills. I usually dont play much because people will just start quitting.

The host, if familair with the game, will lead in kills every game. Of course yall would beat me, I play gears once every 5 months, and I don't have a team. But If I had host I'd bet that not one of you would take me out one on one and thats a fact. Not that I'm extremely good or anything, but the host advantage is just ridiculas.

Shaney

Noob
Ok? So dont play them?

Thats why you have a friends list.
DC just makes rooms, he can't help who joins (friends or whatnot) But there are a lot of people who like to hide behind names in MK. And when they play him and get 1 lucky win they run off and talk shit. I've seen it happen myself. It's quite stupid.

dubson

Noob
DC just makes rooms, he can't help who joins (friends or whatnot) But there are a lot of people who like to hide behind names in MK. And when they play him and get 1 lucky win they run off and talk shit. I've seen it happen myself. It's quite stupid.

Your right, I agree with you.

Those people are really immature.

It don't matter everyone knows that no one ever tries unless its a name they reconize.

Derek

Noob
Didnt you just tell FILER not to troll droppers?

;)

We all know the kids a dropper.
No, I told FILER not to do it in the tourney thread because that thread is at least Darxyd3 being productive. I'd rather not have that thread completely ruined just because Darxyd3 dropped on him however long ago. The point remains x1 crt is a [ban incoming] that drops constantly and then says some other [ban incoming] is the one doing it. No matter what time of the day or week you play him he'll drop because he's fucking trash.

EDIT: I make other names all the time and I never run from DC. In fact I usually let him know it's me by either talking to him or sending him a GG message signed with my name.

Don't even get me started on Gears.

Don't get me wrong though, It's FUN. When you play System link, split screen, or anything that doesn't require an internet connection. Online killed that game. The Bullet lag is just fucking ridiculous, Host Advantage is outrageous, shotgun circle jerks get real old quickly, and GOD FOR FUCKING BID I press B when I have a Lancer out. The Chainsaw is cheap, but a pistol whip isn't? Please. I got to about 8000 Kills in it, and just said fuck it. Wasn't worth it.

FILER

Noob
Don't even get me started on Gears.

Don't get me wrong though, It's FUN. When you play System link, split screen, or anything that doesn't require an internet connection. Online killed that game. The Bullet lag is just fucking ridiculous, Host Advantage is outrageous, shotgun circle jerks get real old quickly, and GOD FOR FUCKING BID I press B when I have a Lancer out. The Chainsaw is cheap, but a pistol whip isn't? Please. I got to about 8000 Kills in it, and just said fuck it. Wasn't worth it.

I'm sorry, but this is a typical response from someone who is not good at this game. Gears is actually a very balanced game. If you would learn every weapon you would start to realize that. People who complain about melee and chainsaws are normally people who are well..."noobs". If you get chainsawed, you suck. (unless it is like 4 on 1) The chainsaw is so easy to avoid. If you get meleed, it is your own fault, most people move forward when fight, not backwards.

I would consider myself a descent player when playing by myself, and a very good player when playing with my actual "team" (just friends in real life who also enjoy playing this game). This is a team game, you will have a very difficult time playing by yourself against a good team.

As for host...host is a HUGE advantage. I do not host, it is far too easy when I do. The first time I ever hosted the amount of kills was insane and I don't believe I died once the whole game, but there are definate tactics to BEAT HOST. If you know how to play this game, host is not that big of a deal.

Phoenix, no offense but if you think you can take Shaney, DC, or myself playing only 1 out of 5 months with host...you are incorrect.