What's new

Question - Cassie Cage What characters back up Cassie the most

RetroPhysic

Woo Hoo!
Been looking for a true secondary for a minute now, went through nearly the whole cast at this point, Who do u guys think would be the best option as a secondary for a Cassie main. someone who can help in her losing Mu's etc

ChoseDeath

Seriously Casual Player.
Been looking for a true secondary for a minute now, went through nearly the whole cast at this point, Who do u guys think would be the best option as a secondary for a Cassie main. someone who can help in her losing Mu's etc
Well, who are your hard matches specifically?

ChoseDeath

Seriously Casual Player.
shinnok, sub sometimes, Quan when I'm full screen
Damn dog, you need coverage for that? Lol, that's not many... Hmm... How do you feel about Kano? Specifically Cutthroat, but you can use all three of his variations. And if you play Cassie anyway, I think Kano can cover all those matches very well if you don't feel comfortable doing it with her.

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
Reptile is Cassies worst MU imo. He's the only character with a mid of the same speed that significantly outranges her and thats one of the best things Cassie has, he also doesn't give a fck about iAG, and his movespeed is better than everyone cept Kitana, so basically Cassie has no space control here, and thats like the main reason to take her over other characters

i dont know who else gives her drama specifically if anyone

ChoseDeath

Seriously Casual Player.
Reptile is Cassies worst MU imo. He's the only character with a mid of the same speed that significantly outranges her and thats one of the best things Cassie has, he also doesn't give a fck about iAG, and his movespeed is better than everyone cept Kitana, so basically Cassie has no space control here, and thats like the main reason to take her over other characters

i dont know who else gives her drama specifically if anyone
I've got nothing for you man, I main Biggie/Smalls and I feel we fight Reptile just fine.

I'm quite new to MK and fighting. After playing like about 600 games (lots of lab too) with cassie I'm situation like you bruh. I agree shinnok is pain in da ass. some subs, ermak,sektor,kotahl are quite hard for me too.
Was going through all characters and I believe erron, kotahl,johnny (go to ur room Lol) are the guys (mixxing it up,preassure,guess) or some teleport characters starting from basic scorpion to others like takeda,raiden or smoke. And mileena is just cool.
Ima just a newbie but it may be nice to see the point from different level from other cassie main(sounds so funny last part). d3 d3 f3 for life guys. And ye im working on kotal now.