What's new

What Character Realistically Do You Want In The Game

I would love a two legged Motaro if that would make him more likely (like his Armageddon look). And he could play like the Doomsday of MK11, plus on block charges and all. The centaur race (or minotaur race if NRS wanna retcon to make it easier to include them) have been heavily ignored by NRS since MK9. Tarkatans and Shokan have been running the show.

Don't see this ever happening tho.

The Ultimate

aka CommandThrower
Havik and Hotaru, for true representatives of Chaosrealm and Orderrealm...and, I guess the only ones that kinda matter?

If this is anything to go by, we could only see those:

Blaze
Ferra/Torr
Goro
Kintaro (Unlikely because he's in Shang's fatality)
Mokap
Daegon
Chameleon
Hotaru
Kai
Motaro
Shujinko
And the removed assist Havik

Or perhaps we could be getting brand new characters.

Some wild cards like the fire and earth guardians are possible too.

In the case of Goro, he could be fused with Onaga.

Also, we know we're still getting 8 characters, so we're getting 6 of those at most because we could expect at least 2 more guests.

Last edited:

URNXT

Noob
PHANTASM's 'The Tall Man'

KOMBATANT: Jebediah Morningside aka The Tall Man from the Phantasm movies. He’s the interdimensional traveling lord of the dead. With an army of rabid dwarves and brain-draining flying Cuisinarts at his command, The Tall Man is a formidable foe who just doesn’t seem to stay dead. The master of the mausoleum looms in the shadows, waiting to add another victim to his undead army.

This would be a zoner character as he has a lot of ranged tools in his arsenal from the deadly flying spheres to killer dwarves(Lurkers) but also can teleport through his dimensional gateway. He's generally slow but very strong.

Intros: The Tall Man steps out of the Morningside mausoleum and announces “Funeral services are about to begin.”
Alternate intro- The Tall Man steps out from a dimensional gateway, “I’ve enjoyed your little game but the game is finished. Now you die.”

FATALITY: Two silver spheres approach their victim from opposite ends. One plunges itself into the top of the opponent’s head and the other up the bottom of their crotch. They drill their way to the middle and explode out through the chest.
2nd Fatality- The Tall Man backhands the opponent to the ground as four gateways appear from both sides. Dwarves reach through from each gate and pulls the victim’s arms and legs into the gateway. The Tall Man then closes the gates, severing all four limbs and then bends down and grabs the opponent’s head, ripping it off and holding it up from their limbless corpse.

BRUTALITY: Several dwarves leap out and pile on top of the opponent, ripping off their flesh. Another dwarf appears, driving a hearse and proceeds to run over the skinless victim.

FRIENDSHIP: The Tall Man conjures several silver spheres and begins juggling them while his dwarves hold hands and dance in a circle around him.

Last edited:
Havik easily #1. Secondly a Smoke version that actually consists of vapours and can just make himself unpunchable and stuff, just crazy. Ashrah as a demon who's face is partly that behind the veil and open parts beautiful. Lastly: Kai. Want that handstand fighter.

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm

If this is anything to go by, we could only see those:

Blaze
Ferra/Torr
Goro
Kintaro (Unlikely because he's in Shang's fatality)
Mokap
Daegon
Chameleon
Hotaru
Kai
Motaro
Shujinko
And the removed assist Havik

Or perhaps we could be getting brand new characters.

Some wild cards like the fire and earth guardians are possible too.

In the case of Goro, he could be fused with Onaga.

Also, we know we're still getting 8 characters, so we're getting 6 of those at most because we could expect at least 2 more guests.
Just to be clear - an assist which isn't a one-slot konsumable offensive off-screen projectile which - when used by the CPU - has the character's portrait in the tower menu isn't an actual assist. Which means that - from the pic above, Drahmin, Mavado, Havik, Onaga, Sareena, Li-Mei, Moloch, Kobra, Ashrah, Daegon, Taeven, and a couple more I don't recognize should be in the lower part of the screen.

I revise my choice. The DLC character I want most is any character that is at least one of the following:
  • Has a projectile assist
  • Was on the base roster of MKX
  • Is a repeat DLC
So that we can put some of these "rules" to bed. Also I hope we get 7 or 9 characters. Just to annoy all of us that thought we knew anything about anything.

kantboy-2

Ripper
Since seeing MK 11's gameplay I've felt that MKX Kenshi could be ported as is and he'd be perfect in MK 11.

So, Kenshi.

Benlo

PrayforSareena
Sareena.

I really, really want her. Demon/sorceress powers + rushdown abilities with kama/sai.

Ck AeroVoid

Mk Casual, KI God
From all the leaks it it seems there's a chance either Sektor, Smoke or Takeda can make the roster. If all three were to make it then that would be amazing but even one of them would be awesome. For me I'd love either Sektor/Smoke, then Takeda.

How they play is obviously a factor too. If Takeda was able to pull off intricate combos I'd take him over the other to but for now give me Sektor or Smoke.
All I want is Doom Slayer. HE IS SO PERFECT ESPECIALLY with scorpion and Spawn!

craftycheese

I tried to throw a yo-yo away. It was impossible.
I think the only answer is Kenshi. He's the only character I want to see in the game

Edit, since I either read the title wrong or out has changed.

Is go for sareena or maybe one of her other compadres since they're the last actual characters of the digitized MK era that haven't been in the new MKs as a playable character.

Last edited: