What's new

What Character Realistically Do You Want In The Game

ErmacMKX

Noob
From all the leaks it it seems there's a chance either Sektor, Smoke or Takeda can make the roster. If all three were to make it then that would be amazing but even one of them would be awesome. For me I'd love either Sektor/Smoke, then Takeda.

How they play is obviously a factor too. If Takeda was able to pull off intricate combos I'd take him over the other to but for now give me Sektor or Smoke.

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
Any character in the past game's base roster or dlc is out.

Maybe Triborg is the exception because he technically is not Sektor or Cyrax or Smoke.

Realistically speaking, I want more 3D era characters, mostly to see their redesigns, so Havik is who I'd pick. I mean, the intros with Joker have the potential to be absolutely hilarious.

thlityoursloat

kick kick
Any character in the past game's base roster or dlc is out.

Maybe Triborg is the exception because he technically is not Sektor or Cyrax or Smoke.

Realistically speaking, I want more 3D era characters, mostly to see their redesigns, so Havik is who I'd pick. I mean, the intros with Joker have the potential to be absolutely hilarious.
What? I didn't know Scorpion and SZ were out.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
I would like that Mileena had made it as in the main roster since the beggining of the game .... I don't believe in none of these fucked up leaks we have seen in the last weeks, so, she will not come up as a last minute leftover DLC, so, she's out, forget it !

So, realistically talking, I would like to see Havik and Sareena, 2 characters that I think , would benefit a lot for the incredible graphics and engine they used for MK11, and so, would be revamped so good for this new reboot and generation of MK games .... ;)

Smoke or Sektor would be amazing. What leaks mentioning them are you referring to tho? Its hard to keep track of the validity of them all.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I cannot cosign this enough times.

Kung Jin, Sareena, Shujinko, Hsu Hao, Onaga, all would be fantastic. Hell, we could get Charlie Harper and six members of Slipknot for all it would matter to me. Ashrah is the only one who really matters on a personal level, and I would spend any stupid amount of money to have her, even in inconsistent as all hell MK11.

Havik
If not then Reiko, Reptile (Human ofc) or any character that hasn’t been in the games for a while now. As for guest it may not happen in this game but just imagine how cool Judge would be ( unless he’s a zoner)
But honestly if Havik isn’t in this game I couldn’t care less if they added pee wee Herman

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
I think Reiko, Sareena and Takeda would all be interesting additions to the MK11 roster.

As much as I wanna see Rain, at this point it just seems like that's just not gonna happen. Especially since he's already been DLC in MK9.

Sektor, Cyrax and Smoke would all be cool additions too, but if NRS sees Triborg as being the same as adding those three in MKX, I doubt we will see them in MK11 again.

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
Why do so many people want Havik?
Derivative design (another skull-faced character), and gameplay more ridiculous than 3D-era Bo Rai Cho.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
You can have your lame dude in green pajamas, I will take the lizard look.
That's fair. And I'm still gonna play Reptile if he comes back even if he looks like fucking Rango. That's a fact. I just love buff as hell monster in disguise Human Reptile way more. There's something scary as hell about a human form firing off acid and throwing 6-frame elbows with insane speed.

GAAAH I hope we get an MK9 rerelease one day so I can go batshit with Slow and Fastballs and D4-Acid Hand and 321 NJP combos again.

Demon_0

RIP Akira Toriyama
Would love to see Quan Chi, Reptile, Reiko, and Goro. If they add one or two of these characters I am good.

This could have been the best MK roster if only they decided to pick one of these characters instead of all three: Sonya, Cassie, Jacqui. And given the other two roster spots to Reptile and a much requested 3D era character like Reiko, Havik or Sareena.